Epilogue~

Three Months Later ~ ~ ~ ~ 

Today Harry was flying home along with the other boys. Zayn was going to fly to Boston but Harry talked him into flying there a day later, coming home first. Harry told the boys that he wanted everyone to see and know something important which all made them curious.

I flew out to see Harry four times since I told him I was pregant, and stopped because I was starting to get a tummy. I still worked at Zara with Lizzie and we recently got a new girl, Brit, who I was close with both girls. 

I haven't seen Sophia since she started up uni but still had phone conversations. It was hard trying to keep the pregancy private because people knew I was dating Harry but I was able to manage it without being spotted. I even managed to hide it from Eleanor, Sophia and Danielle when I chatted with them.

Tonight was the night everyone would be coming over to hear the news. I even had news Harry didn't even know; the gender of our baby. Thinking about tonight made me smile as I waited for Harry to walk through the door.

Lizzie and my parents knew, along with Harry's but we both wished to keep it private until past today. I was inviting Sophia, Lizze, Eleanor, Max and Danielle tonight. While the five boys would be there as well. I told Danielle that Sophia would be there but she said she would get along and wanted to hear the news.

I was nervous knowing Harry would see my showing tummy today in person. "Babe? Babe!" You could hear Harry's excitment in his voice as he threw his bag across the room when he walked in. I got up off the couch and quickly went over to him.

I ran right into his arms that he wrapped around me, holding me. He kissed my head and pulled back. "Look at you! You are look beautiful." He was looking down at my stomach, now having one hand on it. 

"I'm so happy your home." I laughed watching him smile.

"I'm happy to be home also. I'm even happier that tonight is the night." His smile was growing bigger with every word he said, making me to smile.

"Okay I got food made for you, let's eat and talk about what I missed when I wasn't there on tour." I took his hand and we both walked into the kitchen. I laid his plate in front of him, placing my plate down.

~ ~ ~ ~

Harry was helping me finsh off the evening meal for everyone. Wine and water was set out on the counter and the table was set, We had to add two extra chairs to the table, but we were able to manage to set four people along each side while Harry and I sat at the top and bottom of the table.

We had the food on the plates, being covered for when it was time to eat. Niall and Zayn were the first ones to arrive, Naill bringing a game to play on the TV for later. I stayed up stairs while everyone was arrining since the surprise would give away. Harry would text me who arrived.

Next to arrive was Liam and Sophia. I could hear everyone talking and laughing. Eleanor, and Louis came just seconds after them, then Danielle. Lizze, Brit and Max all came together.

Lizzie and Brit were sent up to the room by Harry.

"Ali! I think everyone is here now, you're looking good." Brit whispered, hugging me.

"Ready?" Lizzie was jumping up and down in one spot, causing me to laugh. "I'll go down first, then Brit."

"Everyone, Ali and I both have some important news to tell you." Harry was caying while we started for downstairs. I was wearing leggings and a top that showed off my little baby bump.

"Oh my God!" Sophia and Danielle both screamed the same time.

"Ali!" Eleanor was the first to walk over to me. "You're pregnant?! Holy shit you look good too." Eleanor hugged me.

"We wanted to surprise you all, Surprise." I laughed, walking closer to everyone else.

~ ~ ~ 

After I filled everyone in on the story and how long we were hiding it, everyone was smiling and was happy everything was okay. I have even seen Danielle and Sophia make conversation.

we all sat and ate. We spoke about tour and we were all each in our own conversation with someone else. I looked around and watched everyone talking and smiling. It brought warmth to my heart. I looked at Harry who was now watching me, smiling. I had the best life ever.

After dinner we all sat in the living roomand chatted with the video game on while Niall and Louis were playing.

"Everyone, there is one more thing I also want to tell you all." I spoke. Louis paused the game and looked at me. Everyone was watching me, even Harry. "Harry doesn't even know this one."

"I found out the gender of our baby, we are having a little baby boy." I smiled. Harry got up from  his sport on the floor next to Danielle and Ran over to me on the couch to hug and kiss me. "Proably the fastest you've moved since I met you." I whispered to him.

Everyone then started speaking about baby names and ideas while they drank wine.

It was only a few hours after that and everyone was gone home. Max stayed over longer. because Max was going to spend the night here with us.

"How was your day?" Harry held me from behind while Max and I were brushing our teeth for the night.

"It went perfectly perfect, what do you think?"

"I think we should name him Jake or Sam." Harry kissed my cheek. 

I couldn't help but laugh.

(It's over :') and I'm proud that people actually like it and stuff. You can check out my other stories and give them a read because I might be updating those ones. If you ever want to contact me, Just say and I will give you info where you can reach me at :) It's the finally good bye for the updates here.)