~Chapter 43~ The wedding Pt. 1

Season 3 - Special

~Later that day~

I waited at the boarder of the Southlands and the Northlands for Luna. Once she walked over, I greeted, "Hey," "Hey. I'm glad you didn't ditch me." Luna smirked with a raised eyebrow. "So what did you want to talk about?" I asked her. "Kesi and Diamanto. Duh." Luna rolled her eyes. "You know his name, too?" I wondered as I tilted my head in confusion. "What do you mean "too"?" Luna asked aggressively. I was silent and lowered my ears. "You said something to her, didn't you?! After I specifically told you not to!" Luna snapped. "Excuse me? After you told me to? Which one is the royal here?" I asked raising my eyebrow. Luna rolled her eyes and said, "Well the purpose of this meeting went to waste. So new topic. What did she tell you since you deliberately went up to her and went off on her?" "Wait, how did you- you know what? Nevermind. She just said she's been dating him for a year and six months. And-" I started then Luna interrupted and exclaimed with a scoff, "Woah! A YEAR and six MOxNTHS?! Wow, I'm I'm impressed." "Anyway... she said she fell in love with him a few weeks after she met him. I'm guessing not long after that, he asked her to be his girlfriend then a year later, they got engaged. Well I don't guess that because you and I both saw that part." I said with my eyebrow raised the whole time I was talking. "OK, we still need information at this time. Like-" Luna started then Kesi came over. "Uh... hi?" Luna said awkwardly. "Hey. Uh, look, I'm sorry for any of the trouble, confusion, and anger I've caused since you guys found out about me... and him. But then again, who can choose who they fall in love with?" Kesi said with a small chuckle on the last eight words she said. Luna sighed. "It's okay, Kesi. But you really should've told us. Me." I said, correcting myself. "I know, I know," Kesi said looking down. Then she looked up and added, "But you should probably know that Diamanto planned our wedding for tomorrow." Luna looked up also quickly at Kesi and asked with a bit of shock in her voice, "Why so soon?" "He feels that the longer we keep our relationship hidden, the sooner somebody will find out. Besides you two. You guys caught on quickly." Kesi explained with a small smirky smile. "Thank you. I know I catch on quickly." Luna said sarcastically, blowing the bang from her tuft out of her face. Kesi, Luna, and I chuckled a little. "And you know... if it's not TOTALLY out of your way... I would like it if my best friend was there." Kesi said as she looked down smiling. "What?! No! No way! There is NO way we're going!" Luna said. "I never asked you to go, Luna," Kesi chuckled. I laughed and manged to say without choking of laughter, "Ho, ho, ho! Burn!" Luna groaned and said, "Well I'm going to! I wanna see Diamanto's face when he sees ME there." Luna chuckled evily. "I think everyone knows what everyone's face expression is when they see you. It's like "prepare for doom"!" I laughed super hard as I was on the ground on my back laughing like crazy.

(That was a terrible sentence)

Luna just rolled her eyes because she wasn't in the mood for a fight. And she's ALWAYS in the mood for a fight. "Looks like we're going to a wedding tomorrow," I smiled. Kesi gasped excitedly and hugged me and she closed her eyes calmly. Luna smiled and said, "Well you guys should get some rest. I've gotta go come up with a lie to tell my mom about where I'm going tomorrow." Luna said with a small chuckle as she jumped onto and off of a rock and running further into the Northlands. Kesi and I looked at each other confused. "What lie are we gonna come up with? I don't want anyone in the pride to know I'm having a WEDDING tomorrow." Kesi freaked a little. "We'll think of something," I said.

Thanks for reading! It's too bad Kesi can't have a wedding surrounded by ALL of her family and friends. Why couldn't you have fallen in love with anyone else, Kesi?!?