~Chapter 67~ On Our Way Pt. 2

Movie

~2 weeks later~

My friends and I had been walking for two weeks. We got about only 2 sleeps in the whole trip and we only slept for about 5 hours. That's 10 hours of sleep on two days total. So as you can imagine, we were exhausted! I yawned but stopped when I saw big black spiky rocks just inches away in front of us. My jaw was half dropped. I looked over at Lowella who had a serious face and she was staring at the same thing I was when she walked forward and stopped a few inches in front of me by my side and I questioned, "What is this place?" "A place you don't wanna say out loud. Come on." She said walking forward. I looked at Naju and Kesi confused when they walked over to me, also looking at the lonesome structure with worried expression. I heard myself gulp and said as I walked forward to the creepy spiked structure, "You heard the wolf. Come on." The structure almost lookedlike a spiky castle.

As we walked through the spiky structure, Asha was looking closely for something. I was about to make a comment about it but I just shook it off and kept walking. We were walking in a proper line until I bumpedinto Lowella and everyone else bumped into me. I got in my position and walked up side-to-side to Lowella. I looked over at her and a blue glow in the distance was shining on Lowella bottom part of her face which was her cheeks, mouth, and chin. I looked in front and saw it, too. "The Moonstone!" Kesi exclaimed. "Let's go," I said walking forward to it but Lowella said "wait" and Kabira jumped in front of me as Naju grabbed my scruff with his teeth. "Woah, woah, are you crazy? Do you not remember what that "little glow" did to you?" Kabira asked with a worried expression on her face. "Your little sister's right. Don't go any closer to it." Lowella said, still staring at the Moonstone. "OK, great, now that we found the Moonstone, someone grab it so we can go back home." Naju said getting ready to leave. He made it sound so easy. I looked over at Lowella and shrugged, nodding my head. "Woah! Did you and Naju actually agree on something?" Kesi asked surprised. Lowella walked over to the floating opal and opened her mouth to carry it but she was interuptted by a familiar voice saying, "That belongs to me!" We all looked over and it was no one other than Hestia. "The Ancient Evil". Ugh, that tiger furiates me! "What's she doing here?!" Kesi freaked with a worried expression on her face once she saw Hestia. Kesi got in fighting position along with Naju and Kabira. I snarled at her and looked over at Lowella and said, "Get the Moonstone! We'll hold her off." Kabira pounced and bit Hestia's neck. I ran over to attack, too but Hestia used her tail and lashed it all me which caused me to fall/slide hard on the ground. "How is her tail so strong..?" I thought to myself. Kabira lashed her claws at the part of Hestia's face where her eyebrow was after she unleashed her claws. Naju swung on a vine all the way to Hestia and he scarred the side of her back where the colored underbelly was. After fighting for what felt like an hour, I'd finally had enough. Also, Hestia was way to strong. I yelled what I haven't yelled for a long time which was, "Everyone! Get behind me!" Everyone got behind me and got down low covering their ears. I roared and a large wind didn't do what I thought it'd do. Instead, it made Hestia fade away. I panted and looked over at Lowella. "Lowella, grab the Moonstone," I told her. I was confused on why she didn't grab it earlier when I said to. Right as she was about to grab it, someone took it and growled at us. It was none other than Asha... "Asha?! What are you doing!?!" I freaked. Everyone gasped. "Put that down!" Lowella snapped. "Sorry, princess. But animals are gonna start bowing down to me! You can't expect everyone to have your back." Asha said and then her eyes turned electric blue like the same color of the Moonstone. Her tail tuft turned electric blue and the tuft of fur on her head grew and some of it covered her right eye which turned electric blue, too. She smirked evily and then the Moonstone went "inside" her. It's magic let out a burst of blue energy and she disappeared. I panted and was traumatized, too. We all were. Besides Lowella. Lowella just looked angry but also had a facial expression that said "I saw this coming". "I saw that coming," Kabira said, too. The structure we were in was collapsing. "EVERYONE OUT!" I yelled, trying to sound as calm as I could.

We all ran out of the structure but a spiky rock trapped Kesi's tail. Bakari ran over and grabbed her scruff with his mouth and tried pulling her out. Naju ran over and moved the rock. "Let's go!" Bakari yelled.

Once we all made it out, I panted. "What just happened?!" Naju asked freaked out. "Uh, the tower collapsed. Luckily not on us." Kabira said with a neutral face. "DUH! I mean with Asha." Naju said again a little more clearly. I sighed and said, "Well, Lowella, I guess you can go back home." I said smiling. Everyone looked at me confused. "Yeah... gotta find a way to get the Moonstone back..." Lowella said walking away. Bakari looked at me confused.

We started our journey back to the Southlands.

Thanks for reading! That was the big twist I was talking about! Asha betrays Kia! Bet y'all weren't expecting that! Xd. Yep, definitely a Tangled-included chapter. I guess you could say, Asha is Cassandra in here lol. Anyway, love you guys! Thanks for being awesome!