~Chapter 54~ (Don't have a title)

Season 4

That same day, I laid in South Rock trying to forget about what I said about Malaika. But no matter how hard I tried, I couldn't stop thinking about where Malaika was right now or what she was doing. I had a hunting lesson in five minutes but I had to go talk to Malaika. I ran to the exit of the den of South Rock but Mom came in front of me. "And where do you think you're going?" She asked with a raised eyebrow. ".....Sorry, Mom, but I-" I started then I saw that all Mom did was smile. "Huh?" I tilted my head in confusion. "Go on. I'll tell Akara that you had something important to do." Mom told me. I smiled at her, nuzzled her chest, then ran off to find Malaika.

~1 hour later~

"Malaika! Malaika?!" I called out. I hung my head tiredly and groaned, "Oh, where is she...?" As I walked past the training course, I saw something in the corner of my eye. I looked over and saw Malaika. She was doing the course... good! I sat down and watched her.

(But not in the creepy way)

Malaika jumped every single hurdle and ran an agility course. I'd say she passed. A few minutes later, Malaika stopped doing the course and walked away. She saw me and lowered her ears with a sigh. "What are you doing here?" She asked looking down. "Malaika... you were amazing. What happened?" I asked confused. It made no sense! She was awful when everyone was watching her. But- oh. I guess I just answered my own question. "I get nervous when I'm being watched when I KNOW I have to do something." Malaika said. "I know it's hard to believe but I know that feeling. But I learned to just do it anyway." I said. Malaika sighed and said, "Sorry I got you super stressed," I smiled a little and said, "It wasn't just you," "So... friends again?" Malaika asked holding her right front leg out in front of me. "Heh. Friends. But we were never stopped being friends in the first place. We just had a... uh... little disagreement, that's all." I told her after I shook her paw. "So, can we take a break from training?" Malaika asked me. I frowned and told her, "Uhm... we still have a lot of work to do..." "I'm just kinda tired," Malaika said. "Fine. Everyone has a break today but then we're gonna have lots and lots of practice tomorrow and then the next day, the next day, and the next day until the war comes. And we'll even practice for three hours before the war!" I said. Malaika chuckled, put her paw on my shoulder, then said, "OK, Kia," I exhaled then walked back to South Rock with Malaika.

Thanks for reading! Another short chapter xd. I've got something good planned for the next chapter. I only made this chapter so that Malaika and Kia would make amends and get things sorted out.