~Chapter 13~ The Evil Plan

Season 1

In the Northlands, Keres was in her den with the rest of the pride. "Great plan, Mom. Let's just attack the LION GUARD FIRST! Let's- let's attack the STRONGEST AND FIERCEST LIONS IN THE SOUTHLANDS!" Luna yelled. "Luna, that was barely a test to see how strong Kia and her friends really are." Keres said. Luna raised her eyebrow. "Well now we know. I've got the bite marks to prove it!""Now the real test begins." Keres said. "Oh, yeah? And what's that?" Luna asked. "I am going to train you, your brother, and EVERYONE in my pride to become strong, fierce, and skilled warriors so that we can TAKE DOWN the king and queen. Their cubs, everything that belongs to them and everything that they love!" Keres said laughing manically. Luna rolled her eyes and finally said, "And how are we supposed to do that?! The Lion Guard will STOP us every step of the way!" "Hmm. True. We need to start your training right away. And anytime we can, we will keep trying to kill the Southland rulers. And then the kingdom along with everything else... WILL BE MINE!!!" Keres yelled. Luna rolled her eyes again and said in her head, "Dramatic..." "Bakari! Come out here." Keres called. Bakari came over with his tail between his legs. "You needed me?" He asked. "Yes. Prepare for your EVIL training. Because TONIGHT. Is the NIGHT. WE ATTACK. Well not attack but more like get ready to become fierce warriors." Keres said. Bakari raised his eyebrow in confusion then looked at Luna who was using the "Mom is crazy" gesture. Bakari mouthed to his sister "oh" and sat down. "Mom, don't we have bigger problems to deal with then attacking innocent kings and queens like protecting our home from the hyenas?" Luna asked with a neutral expression. "Pfft, they can have this dump. Because we will have that glorious kingdom one day! Hahahahahahahahahahaha!" Keres cackled. Luna face-palmed herself and then walked away. Bakari watched Luna walk away then looked at his cackling mother raising his eyebrow.

Meanwhile, Bakari was laying on the ground looking at the ground. He then looked up and saw South Rock. "I wish I was living there right now." He said to himself. "It's probably free over there. Nothing to do, no one telling you WHAT to do. I bet life is perfect over there." Bakari said to himself again. He got up and sat on a rock and looked over at the legendary sunset. He sighed wishing that he didn't have to be the bad guy.

Hey, guys. So I couldn't think of anything else to write about this so it will be the shortest chapter in the whole story. Lol. Goodnight.😂🌙