~Chapter 48~ It's the circle of life

Season 3

Good morning from all around the world! Hope you enjoy this chapter!

~In the middle of the Southlands~

Everyone in the Southlands were at my Dad's funeral. I was sitting next to my mom, Kabira, and Adira. The Lion Guard was sitting kind of far from us. Just then a greyish lioness walked up and said, "King Kazija was a wise and caring leader for many years. He will be missed dearly and not forgotten for all the stuff he did for us all in his long time here. We know he is watching over us in the sky. We all loved him very much. He taught us about the importance of love, trust, and honesty. But the most important lessons he ever taught...was giving animals second chances knowing when you did something wrong." I felt kinda bad that Mom was gonna have to rule the Southlands by herself.

~That same day on South Rock~

I looked at the sunset and sighed. "I miss you, Dad,"

(Even though it's only been like, 20 minutes XD)

Mom walked over to me on the edge of South Rock and said, "It's gonna be okay, Kia," I nodded and nuzzled my mom.

I only did the short chapter because I wanted to get one done in the morning and didn't have anything else to write besides about the funeral. Imagine this one as a part 2 to the previous chapter lol.