~Chapter 33~ The Tree of Life Pt. 3

Season 2 - Special

~That same night~

I woke up and saw a lion's shadow. I rubbed my left eye and said still half asleep, "Your Majesty..? Is that you?" Aasira's head popped up and she said, "If as in "Your Majesty" means Queen Penda, no. If you mean "Your Highness" as in me, then yes." I walked over to her and said, "Hi, Aasira," "Hey. You all ready for your long trip back to the Southlands?" She asked. I sighed and said, "Yep. Can't wait to see my parents again!" I tried to sound as enthusiastic as possible. "Well then you better get going. My mother would like to say bye to you before you and your crew." Aasira told me with a smile.

Once Queen Penda said goodbye, we left. It was an amazing journey we went on and I was very happy I got to see the legendary TREE OF LIFE!!!! Sorry, I'm still obsessing over that. As we were on our way home, I walked up to Adira and said, "So... how you feel?" Adira hugged me and smiled, "I'm sorry for ignoring you all these months!" "Aw, Adira, you didn't ignore me. I ignored you. Like you said, you tried to get my attention and just simply talk to me. But I... well... I guess you know the rest, heh." I said with a slightly nervous chuckle. "Kia? Do you think we could... start over? Be friends again?" Adira asked lowering her ears. "Start over? How 'bout we just continue?" I said and then smiled.

~2 weeks later in the Southlands~

I climbed South Rock eagerly then made it to the top and smiled big and exclaimed loudly, "Dad! Mom!" Mom and Dad looked back at me and smiled big. "Kia!" Dad exclaimed trotting over to me. "Kia!" Mom exclaimed as she did the same. They both hugged me by putting their heads on my back. I hugged then back by nuzzling their chests. "That was a shorter trip than I expected." Mom teased. I raised my eyebrow in a snarky way then said sarcastically, "I missed you, too, Mom." "Of course we missed you," Dad smiled warmly as he hugged me again. Kabira ran up and Mom and Dad nuzzled her, too. "Our little cub," Mom said sighing happily in relaxation, hugging Kabira, too. "Dad," Kabira said neutrally with a raised eyebrow. "Kabira," Dad said, doing the same. Adira walked up as the Lion Guard stayed behind sitting down next to the entrance of the den in South Rock. "Hello, Your Majesties," Adira said bowing. "Adira, I see your bow has improved since you hurt yourself. I take it your back is healed. "Yeah. The queen of the Tree of Life was super nice. She's the one who healed me." Adira told him. "Penda... I guess she's doing a great job rulling in her new kingdom." Dad said. "New kingdom? What are you talking about? And how do you know her name?" Asha asked. King Kazija lowered his ears quickly and locked eyes with my mom. He hesitated, chucked, then said, "Nothing you need to know." Asha looked up raising her eyebrow in confusion. "I've got one more thing to do today to show Adira how much I really am sorry and how much we really are friends again. The Lion Guard and I put this together once we found you in the forest.

Thanks for reading. Now I'm gonna be taking a break for at least three days because I'm gonna rewatch ALL of the How to Train your Dragon movies because I miss that movie and I can't watch the series until I watch the first and second one. I've seen them all but I forgot the first and second one so yeah. And again like I said in the last chapter of the Lion Guard: The Search for the Roar of Light, thanks for all of the support. See you all in 3 days!