~Chapter 79~ A Royal Cub

Season 5

~3 months later~

I was screaming in South Rock from the pain of having cubs. Or just one cub, not sure. "K, just... breath, Kia," a lioness from my pride said. She breathed in and out. I did the same but it didn't make a difference.

Bakari was outside the den of South Rock pacing. Naju was just sitting there watching him in annoyance. "Dude, you need to calm. Down." He finally said. "Oh, easy for you to say! You're not Kia's husband and about to be a father! You and Malaika still have a while to go." Bakari glared. Naju glared back and then Kabira ran out of the den. "KABIRA! How's Kia?! Is she-" Bakari started then Kabira cut him off by saying, "Need hot water," then she ran off. Zuri ran out and Bakari yelled, "Zuri, Zuri, Zuri! Are the cubs-" "Where's Kabira?! We need hot water fast!" Zuri interuptted. "Uh-" Naju was about to answer but Kabira came back with hot water running back into South Rock. Then Zuri did the same. Naju looked at Bakari confused with a raised eyebrow then said with a neutral face, "Guess you got your answer," Bakari groaned in terror.

The sun started to go down and that's when Kesi walked out of the den and tapped Bakari and Bakari woke up and nudged Naju on accident, making Naju wake up. "Guys, the cub's here," Kesi smiled. She looked happy but also tired. "Where are they?!" Bakari freaked. "In the den... and not "they". She." Kesi answered with a raised eyebrow. Bakari ran into the den. Naju yawned and stretched a little then walked into South Rock after he knocked his head into Kesi on accident.

~In the den of South Rock~

I saw Bakari run in and he asked freaking out, "Where is it?! Where-where..." He stopped talking when he looked over and noticed something by my stomach. He walked over, his eyes glued to the little figure. He sat down next to my stomach and looked at the newborn lion cub drinking. "It's a girl as I'm sure Kesi blurted out," I smirked. He smiled at it and didn't say anything. "She's adorable!" Malaika exclaimed. "She's beautiful," Kesi smiled. Other lionesses were making comments, too. The cub had my colored coat which was a vanilla creamish color and her two colored paws and her two colored boots were brown like Bakari's coat color and she had my blue eyes, pinkish inner ears, dark red nose, brown underbelly, muzzle, and eye shades, and a lightish dark brown tail tuft. "I was thinking Cadance," I said. Bakari looked at me and smiled. "Perfect," he agreed with a smile. "Welcome to the family, Cadance," I smiled at her. River ran over to her and smiled. She yawned and then was about to sneeze. Kesi and I just chuckled. MUCH to our surprise, she sneezed and then roared super loud. It was the Roar of the Elders which was what I used to have. Everyone plugged their ears and then looked at her shocked. "She has the Roar?!" Bakari freaked. "Mhm..." I said looking at her. "That's not all she has..." I added. She sneezed again and an energy beam hit a wall of South Rock. "She has all the powers I used to have and some that I still do have," I told Bakari as I nuzzled Cadance. "That's weird..." He said. "Yeah, but anyway, I think we should all get some sleep," I said. "Yeah, night, everyone," Bakari said leaving the den. "Night," Asha said walking off. Then everyone else did whatever.

~6 months later~

Cadance giggled as she jumped onto a rocky hill. She looked back with a big smile as if she was waiting for someone. Just then, River, who was a full sized lion cub ran over and panted. "Come on, Louis!" Cadance smiled yelling a bit. Just then, a molehog popped his head out of the rocky ground and looked up at Cadance. "Louis, would you get your head out of the ground for once and try to have a little fun?" Cadance asked. "I'm a molehog! My head's supposed to be underground! And shouldn't you be at some royal lesson up in South Rock?" Louis asked scratching his head.

A/N: XD, yep, definitely from Ice Age

"Nah. Aunt Kia made exceptions so Cadance could have fun today." River said. "Yep. Now come on!" Cadance laughed grabbing onto a vine and swinging all the way over a waterfall. River looked at Louis and said, "Tell 'er I gotta hang somewhere else today. My mom is... very demanding." Then River ran off. Louis groaned annoyed and then ran after Cadance yelling, "Cadance! Wait up!!"

~Near the Saltwater Lake~

Cadance was sitting by the lake waiting for Louis. When Louise came over, Cadance asked, "Well where's River?" "Eh, he had to go attend something," Louis said. "Alright, so what you wanna do?" Cadance asked. "Why are you asking me? You're the one who always as the ideas." Louis told her. Cadance started talking and Louis was paying attention for the half of it but then he saw a HUGE alligator standing up behind Cadance who was too busy talking to pay attention. She was still talking until Louis screamed. She raised her eyebrow in confusion and asked, "What is your problem?! If you're not staying in safe spaces, you're screaming. If you're not screaming, you're head is in the ground." Louis was shaking and tried to warn, "C-C-C-C-C-C- Cadance..." "I mean, for once can't you just take a risk-?" Cadance went on until she saw drool dripping in front of her. "Huh, is it raining?" She wondered as she touched it.

A/N: Sorry for the anxiety lol

"CADANCE!!!!!!!" Louis yelled pointing behind her. "What?!" She snapped getting annoyed. Louis was about to give up and then the alligator snapped and Cadance looked back trembling. She looked uo at the huge reptile and then before she could do ANYTHING, they alligator hit her right in the face with its tail. She fell on the ground then yelled, "Louis! R-run!" Louis backed up and ran into the ground. Cadance got on her back and scratched the alligator's chin. It growled and stared at her with a fiery stare that could go right through your soul. She gulped.

Thanks for reading! Yay, the cub is finally here! She kinda reminds me of Flurry Heart from MLP lol. And yeah, I took some stuff from Ice Age lol. Louis was pretty much my favorite character in Ice Age. Anyway, love you guys!

(It's a total yes that I'm gonna finish this story before December)

This is Cadance

Cadance: Keke Palmer (she voiced Peaches in Ice Age: Continental Drift

(Yes, I used the teenage Keke Palmer's voice lol cause the voice suits Cadance)