~Chapter 66~ On Our Way Pt. 1

Movie

Hey, by the way, everyone, Bakari and I/Kia are dating. We've/they've been dating for six months. I THINK in lion months.

~The next morning~

I woke up along with everyone else and it looked like and sounded like Lowella was already awake. "ALRIGHT, EVERYBODY, GET UP!!!" She yelled. We all groaned and Bakari stood up and complained, "Lowella was it? It's like, 5:00 in the morning."

(Xd, lions can tell time in my story just because, lol)

"6 actually. And if we want to save the world soon, we need to get a move on. So let's go." Lowella said. We all groaned and we left South Rock. Kesi nuzzled River, Aurora, and Misty. "Take care of the cubs while I'm gone," she told Diamanto with a smile. "They'll be fine. It's you I'm worried about." Diamanto said with a raised eyebrow. Naju nuzzled Malaika and said, "I'll see you soon," "WAIT!!! I'm coming, too." Adira smiled. I was happy because of this. "Goodbye, Kia. Good luck." Mom told me. I looked back at her and smiled. I cantered over to her and nuzzled her chest with the side of my head. "I'll miss you... Mom," I smiled sadly. "And I, you," she replied. I then jumped out of South Rock, joining the others.

A/N: Alright, you know how in Tangled: The Series, Rapunzel and her friends went on this long hard journey to find the Dark Kingdom? Well that's something like this only the trip won't be nearly as long cause I'll be skipping some of the journey lol.

We were all walking with me in the front with Lowella, Naju just a few inches behind me on the side of me, Adira behind Naju with Kesi, Asha behind Kesi and Adira, Kabira in the back of them, and Luna and Bakari in the way back. "Why'd you want us to be way in the back?" Luna asked Bakari annoyed. "So I can tell you my amazing plan," Bakari smirked. "Bakari, I'm not evil anymore, remember?" Luna said raising an eyebrow. "Yes, I know," Bakari said with an annoyed voice. Then he continued, "Kia and I have been dating for six months right? Well-" "You don't know how long you've been in a relationship..?" Luna interrupted. Bakari rolled his eyes and explained, "This life-threatening but world-saving journey will be the perfect opportunity to propose to Kia." "You're gonna propose to her?! I don't know, Bakari... Isn't that a little too soon?" Luna said a little surprised. "No! And... why am I even talking to you about this?!" Bakari snapped "Because you wanted to tell me-! Ugh, nevermind. I-I give up." Luna said walking up to us and further away from Bakari. Kabira looked back at him with a confused look. He just smiled big at her. Kabira just looked back in front still confused on what just happened.

~7 hours later~

As we were walking in the afternoon, Asha trotted up to Lowella and said, "So let's talk Moonstone. Does it really have the ability to destroy and keep the night peaceful?" Lowella nodded. "So what are we gonna do when we find it?" Asha asked again. "I'm gonna take it back to the Moon Forest and keep it locked up good and tight so that next time Hestia comes to destroy the Moonstone, it'll be a lot harder." Lowella said. "Alright, everyone, we can stop at this waterfall for a drink," Lowella told us. I lowered my head and licked the water from the waterfall.

My mind

Ahh, that's refreshing.

Thanks for reading! Love y'all! Another short chapter.