~Chapter 77~ HALLOWEEN SPECIAL!!!🎃🎃🎃

Season 5

I woke up and yawned as I walked onto the edge of South Rock to see a beautiful sunrise. It was orange, fading yellow, and a shadow of pink. I yawned again and Kabira walked over to me. "Hey, big sis," she said to me. "Hey, lil sis," I smiled at her. "So how's it feel to be queen?" She asked tilting her head a little. "Honestly, it's not what I thought it'd be like," I told her looking down at her. "What you mean?" Kabira asked. "Nothing. I guess it just changed when I got older." I shrugged it off. "So have you decided if you're gonna go do the Halloween celebrations or just help out with Mom and I?" I asked her. "Eh," she shrugged. I chuckled and walked into the den of South Rock. Kabira looked back at me when I left.

~That night~

All the kids were playing together and Kabira just decided to pass out candy with Mom and I.

A/N: Yes, animals eat candy in my story lol.

"Have a nice night," I smiled at a golden zebra foal after I gave it candy. "Thanks!" He said then ran off. Suddenly, a group of kids ran over and yelled, "QUEEN KIA! QUEEN KIA!!!" I looked over confused with a raised eyebrow. They all barged into me and a young rhino yelled, "YOU GOTTA HELP US!!" "What's wrong?" I asked still raising an eyebrow. The rhino gulped and had to catch his breath. A young serval rolled her eyes and said, "Ugh, a shadow is in the Southlands scaring everyone!" "What?" I said still raising an eyebrow. "Exactly! It almost ate me!" The serval told me. "Uh... OK. Well, uh- go on trick-or-treating or whatever and um, heh, I can assure you there's no shadow." I said nervously. "Seriously?! We just saw it!!" The serval yelled. I sighed annoyed and said, "OK, I'll go check it out. Asha, Naju, Kesi, Kabira, mind coming with me?" I looked over at then. "Sure," Kabira said as the rest of them along with her walked over to me.

As we walked through the Southlands completely silent, something didn't feel right. Just then, a quick shadow zoomed past the woody trees. We all looked over quickly. Kabira used her keen sight as purple flashed past both of her eyes to see what was in the trees. "Nothing," she said quietly to herself. Yes, she was still the keenest of sight even if the Lion Guard wasn't happening at the time. Then that same shadow zoomed in front of me. "Ah!" I yelled stopping and knocking into Naju and Naju knocked into Asha causing Kesi to bump into Asha and Kabira into Kesi. "What was that?" Kabira whisper yelled. "Maybe the kids weren't so... crazy after all..." I said looking around with a confused look. The shadow stood in front of me quickly and laughed slightly evily and said, "They sure weren't," Kabira, Asha, Kesi, and Naju stayed behind me as I squinted my eyes at the shadow to get a better look. "Are you a..?" I started as I walked closer. I used my Sundrop power by holding my paw up and letting light come from my paw so I could see the shadowy figure. I saw the shadow and it turned out to be what I thought it was. "Hyena?" I asked. I sat down and the hyena stayed in silence then said, "Yep," "You're not allowed in the Southlands! Get out!" I snapped. "Now where's the fun in that? I'm from the Fire clan. Just up by the KenTokiyo River. Our tradition is to scare animals on Halloween night. It's fun. You should try it sometime." The female hyena smiled. "No thanks. Now beat it!" I snapped again. "Oh, you're the queen, huh?" The hyena guessed and then scoffed and said, "The queen that needs a Grand Council to help her run her kingdom?" I perked my ears up and didn't even have any self-control. I just snarled sharply, pounced on the hyena, and pinned her down. "KIA!" Kesi yelled. Naju walked over to me and tapped on me lightly. "Kia... get off of her," he said gently. I just stared at the hyena growling. "She's not worth it," Kesi said. "Kia, get off," Naju said gently again. I felt savage for a second. I had a mad expression on my face, my ears were totally straight folded back violently, and I was snarling as I got off of her. The hyena lowered her ears and ran off. I panted and shook my head to snap out of whatever was happening to me. "Kia, what was that!?" Asha yelled. Naju looked at Asha madly. "It doesn't matter. Come on, I gotta get back to the party to announce the members of the Grand Council." I said walking away as they let me through. They all looked at each other confused.

~An hour later~

I was talking to some lions when I heard Mom announce, "Thank you all for coming. Before we end the party for the night, Queen Kia will announce the 12 or less animals that will be joining her on the Grand Council. Kia?" Mom looked over at me. I walked up to the rock that Mom was standing on and said, "As my mother said, thank you all for coming. Now when I was a cub, I couldn't wait to become queen. But now that the time has finally come, I realize I still have a few more things to learn. Because my time kinda came early. And I wouldn't be able to live with myself if I didn't pick my best friend, Adira to be by my side helping me every step of the way." Everyone clapped and Adira was a little surprised. I looked down at her smiling and continued, "Adira has been my best friend and by my side since I was a cub. She's always so supportive and that's why I want her to be the first member on my Grand Council." Adira walked up to me and smiled. "I'm honored," was all she said and she bowed down. I nodded at her and then said, "The second member I'd like on my Grand Council is my former Lion Guard partner, Naju. He always knows how to brighten someone's rainy day and helps me calm down when I'm feeling angry, impatient, or sad. And besides that, he has great ideas. Most of the time." I chuckled a bit and he walked up to me, nodded, and bowed down. "Third is my brother, Kai. He knows more about being a royal then anyone else in the Southlands. I don't know what I'd do if he wasn't on my Grand Council." I smiled. He walked over to me and nuzzled my head a little then smiled. "Fourth is Asha. Yes, sometimes she's a little wild and risky, but that's why I want her on my Grand Council. She's taught a lot of us that we can't be afraid of everything and we just need to take risks once in a while. That's why I want her on my Grand Council. Who knows, her reckless behavior might actually save the Southlands one day." I smiled. She walked over and nuzzled my head, nodded, and bowed down. I nodded back and said, "I would love it if my mother, Kamaria was in my Grand Council. She knows almost about everything and plus, she's my mother and every daughter needs her mother at a point in their life." Mom smiled at me. I smiled back at her and looked ahead at the crowd and said, "And lastly, my little sister. Kabira is the smartest animal I know and she and that mind of hers would fit in with the Grand Council well." Kabira walked over and nodded with an emotionless face expression. "I love you," I whispered to her. "Love you, too," she whispered back with a small smile. All the animals cheered and I sighed a little. I was happy I'd get to spend more time with all of them especially Adira, but I still wished I could rule by myself.

Thanks for reading! Wow, can you believe I'm already almost on the 80TH chapter?! I can't. So I made a Halloween special this early because this story MIGHT be finished before Halloween and I didn't wanna miss the Halloween special. Also, sorry that the chapter wasn't that Halloweeny. I honestly just wanted to get to when Kia picked the members of the Grand Council. Anyway, love you guys and I'll see you next chapter!

Kisses and hugs from AngelxScamp.