~Chapter 31~ The Tree of Life Pt. 1

Season 2 - Special

~Two weeks later~

The Lion Guard, Adira, and I panted hard as we walked over to a pass. I sighed and said, "OK, this must be the last place. The Tree of Life must be on the other side." I told them all. "Yeah, we just need to make sure Adira can walk that much farther." Asha said looking at Adira." Everyone looked over at her and Adira noticed this and said, "Wha-, look, I-Im fine! OK?! I'm not a week little twig. And... I can walk just as good as you all can..." Adira told us. Naju looked down and chuckled a bit. Asha and I rolled our eyes and we walked through the pass.

As we walked through the pass, Kabira felt weird. She looked around and saw a few rocks falling and some dust. "Uh, guys... Wait. Maybe we should stop." Kabira said. We all looked at her and then a young lioness appeared. And then three other lions appeared behind her. The lioness had blue eyes, lighter brown underbelly, muzzle, eyeshades, and paws. She also had a tuft of fur on her head like bangs. "Listen, we're not gonna hurt you. My name is Aasira. I'm the leader of the Night Pride, princess of the Tree of Life, and future queen of the Tree of Life. That's Chethan, Cye, and Danon. They're my younger brothers. And we are the Night Pride. We're the protectors of the Tree of Life. Are you guys guests or planning on living here?" The lioness said. "My name is Kia. This is the Lion Guard and my friend Adira. I'm the leader of the team and I'm the princess and future queen of the Southlands. We've... come to the Tree of Life for Adira. She needs healing." I told her. "What seems to be her problem?" Aasira asked as she examined Adira. "Her ribcage is broken. We were hoping you could fix it." I answered looking at Aasira. "Well not me personally. But my mother can. She's the healer and queen of the Tree of Life." Aasira said. "Great, can you take us to her?" I asked eagerly. "Of course. Follow me, Lion Guard." Aasira said.

~A few moments later~

I couldn't believe it. I was going to see a legendary, living object that I didn't even think it was real! The moon gleamed beautifully in the starry night sky. Then Aasira suddenly said, "Welcome... to the Tree of Life." The Lion Guard smiled at the sight and I gasped. In amazement, that is.

Thanks for reading, guys!😊😘