~Chapter 68~ What just happened? (Xd, only title I could come up with)

Season 5 - Last part to movie

~2 weeks later~

We made it back home- without Asha. I panted as I walked up South Rock with the others. "Mom!" I exclaimed happily. Despite how tired I was, I was happy to see my mom. She looked over with a confused look at first but then it lit up with joy when she saw me. "Kia!" She exclaimed back as she ran over to me and hugged me by putting her head on my back. I sighed happily in relaxation. "Hi, Your Majesty," Kesi smiled. "Queen Kamaria," Naju greeted bowing his head down a little. "Hey, Mom," Kai smiled raising his tail a little. "Hi, Mom," Kabira said with a neutral expression but still had a slight smile. "Hi," Luna and Bakari greeted. Mom smiled as she looked at the group. Then she asked, "I don't see Asha," quickly, everyone started stuttering trying to explain what happened. "Well, sheeee-..." Came from Kesi. "What happened was... eh..." Was what Bakari said. "I mean..." Came from Luna's mouth. "It's a long story but..." Kai started. "She was just being Asha at the time but...." Was what Naju had to say. I was the only one who could actually say a full sentence. "I'm too tired to talk about it right now. Let's talk more tomorrow." I told her then walked into the den of South Rock. Kesi yawned and said as she walked into the den of South Rock, too, "Yeah, we'll explain tomorrow. It's late. And it's gonna be so good to actually get more than 2 hours of sleep!" "For us maybe. But you got cubs you produced." Naju said. "Shut up, Naju!" Kesi snapped. Mom watched them all in confusion as everyone went into South Rock's den.

~The next morning~

I woke up and got up eventually. I yawned, stretched, then left the entrance of South Rock. I went to the waterhole to get a drink cause my throat was parched from the long journey.

~At the waterhole~

I lowered my head and licked the water from the waterhole. Mom came over and stood a few feet behind/away from me. "Kia?" Her voice said. I looked over quickly and said kinda stuttering, "M-Mom?" I didn't know why I stuttered. "About Asha?" She said with a raised eyebrow. There wasn't much to tell. She just took the Moonstone, abandoned my friends and I, and kinda tried to get us killed. That's all that happened. Bakari was coming to the waterhole until he saw us and he stopped on a small hill feet away from us. "There's not much to tell," I told her in front of her, looking straight into her eyes. "Well then why isn't she here?" Mom asked with a raised eyebrow. "Because! Mom! She's not!" I snapped. "Kia," she started. I sighed once I looked down. "What happened?" She finished. "......." Was all I knew how to say at the time. I suddenly just broke down crying. "Kia," she said gently and then walked over to me and nuzzled me. "I don't understand why she would do this," I said crying. "Do what, sweetheart?" She asked gently again. "She took the Moonstone once we found it and then just disappeared." I explained, trying to sound as clear as possible. "W...what?" Mom said sounding shocked. She looked like she was trying to process things, too. "I'm still trying to process the whole thing," I said through tears. Bakari sighed and backed up. He turned around and left to somewhere. I honestly don't know.

A/N: Lol

I got up and took a deep breath and wiped away my tears. Mom looked at me sadly. "Anyway. I'm gonna go check on Kesi to see how the cubs are doing." I said trying to act as if nothing ever happened. Mom watched me leave confused. "She's hiding something..." She said watching me leave. Assuming she was talking to my dad.

~In South Rock~

I was sitting down on the ground of South Rock looking at Kesi's cubs. "River, that's not a chew toy," Kesi told him with a glare. I chuckled and said, "Cubs, huh?" Kesi looked at me with a "it's so tiring" face and said with a groan, "You have no idea, sister," Misty walked over to me and asked in a baby voice, "Why is Auntie Kia sad?" I breathed and said with a convincing smile, "I'm not sad. Because I have you. And River. And Aurora. And that's all I need." Misty smiled and said with happiness in her voice, "Really?" "Yeah," I nodded with a smile. "OK, cubs, you've talked Auntie Kia into telling you how special and cute you are again, now off to bed." Kesi smirked looking at her three cubs. She grabbed Aurora's scruff and put her in a basket-cradle-like thing and they all fell asleep. "So what's really going on with you?" Kesi asked looking over at me. "Nothing! Really!" I said throwing my paws up. She looked at me with a worried but also "you're not telling me the truth" face. "Kia, I'm not gonna force it outta you but just know... I, along with your family and friends are right here if you ever need to talk." Kesi said. I looked down as she walked away. I looked outside through the entrance of South Rock and walked over to the edge of South Rock. I sat on the edge and looked at the sky. "Please, Asha... come back home," was what I said as I looked at the dawned sky, the half-faded clouds following the wind. I remembered sitting up there with my dad. There's been a lot of memories on this edge. Good ones and bad.

Thanks for reading! I THINK I'll call it a night. It's 1:24 A.M. right now. See y'all tomorrow!