~Chapter 83~ The Santa Cubs Pt. 1

Season 6 - Movie

A/N: I'm so bored cause no one's giving me story ideas! So I'm just making another chapter about my favorite holiday that I'm obsessed with that only has 86 days left- Christmas. (XD, now you know I'm obsessed with it because my wallpaper is How Many Days until Christmas. I know, I'm crazy)

~Up at the North Pole~

A/N: Don't ask how Kia/I know this what I'm about to say)

It's pretty quiet in the North Pole in the summer months. Nothing much ever really goes on. But this summer, something exciting was happening. Very exciting.

Santa Paws, who was a white lion, walked into the "North Den". He smiled at his wife who was named Mrs. Paws.

A/N: I know. Predictable right?

There were two newborn lion cubs drinking from her. "So what are you gonna name them?" An elf animal asked Mrs. Paws. "Santa Paws and I have been discussing names for months," Mrs. Paws smiled. "Who knew there were so many great name choices on the naughty and nice list?" Santa Paws smiled, too. "Of course, we only chose names from the nice list," Mrs. Paws smiled looking down at her cubs, ready to tell the elves their names. "The boy's name is Frosty. He'll be the future Santa Paws soon." Mrs. Paws said telling the name of a male lion cub who had a furry, pure white coat with dark brown eyes along with a bushy white tail tuft, whiskers, and a light pink nose. "And then, our little girl," Santa Paws smiled looking down at the female newborn cub who also had a pure white coat that was furry, a bushy white tail tuft, no whiskers, ice blue eyes, and a dark red nose. The only thing she and her brother had that made them look different from each other was their nose colors and their eye colors. Holly had ice blue eyes like her dad and a dark red nose like her mom and then Frosty had dark brown eyes like his mom and a light pink nose like his dad. Besides those two small differences, they practically looked like twins. Frosty was only a minute older than Holly. "What will Holly's future be?" Mrs. Paws asked looking up at Santa Paws. "Well I suppose she'll help out at the workshop," Santa Paws guessed but sounding sure. "Yeah," Mrs. Paws nodded.

~Four months later~

The Santa Cubs were growing up quickly. And they had a lot to learn before taking the reins as official Santa's helpers. Holly... well... she never really got the whole "second place" thing. She wanted to be the next Santa Paws while Frosty just wanted to be an ordinary cub. Frosty walked past his dad and Santa Paws asked, "Son? Shouldn't you be learning about the Christmas icicle?"

A/N: Yep, that's in here, too

"I thought maybe I'd just... skip my lesson today," Frosty told him lifting his head so he could see his dad. "Skip your lesson?" Mrs. Paws repeated with a raised eyebrow. "Yeah," Frosty confirmed. "Frost, you do know Christmas is in three days and you'll be going roof top to roof top putting the presents in the dens, burrows, and oceans all around the world right?" Santa Paws wondered. He got annoyed realizing that Frosty was mouthing the words that he spoke. "I know, Dad," Frosty said. "You can't just be playing around and eating candy canes all year 'round," Santa said a bit more stern this time. "But I don't wanna be Santa! I just wanna be an ordinary cub." Frost said. "Frosty, being Santa is your future. You can't change that." Mrs. Paws said softly. "But I never asked for this future! I never asked for the job to keep Christmas alive! If I could change my future, I'd change it to anything else!" Frosty protested, getting a little louder. "Frosty, this is your destiny and there's nothing you can do about it!" Santa Paws shouted. "Oh, yeah? Well I've never hated Christmas more than I do right now! I wish it would just go away!" Frosty snapped. He lost his cool. The whole workshop went silent or gasped. Mrs. Paws looked at Santa Paws. He and she were just as shocked and silent. "Ugh..." Frosty grumbled leaving.

~In the cave with the Great Christmas Icicle~

Frosty was sitting on the edge of ice and was looking at the Great Christmas Icicle which was a huge icicle and its massive size showed how much Christmas spirit was in the world. But that all changed when Frosty said staring at it, "I wish Christmas would just go away," he then left and only when he left the Christmas Icicle tore apart little by little.

"Woo-hoo!!" A cheerful female voice exclaimed. It was Frosty's younger sister, Holly. She was pretending to ride the sleigh. "On Comet, on Cupid, on Donner and Blitzen!" She exclaimed with a smile and then the real Comet walked over and asked, "What do you think you're doing by the stables, Holly? You know Frosty is the only one who does reindeer practice." "Oh, I was just... um...-" Holly stuttered, trying to think of something to say. "Come on. Let's take you back to the workshop." Comet said helping Holly off of the sleigh and unto his head. Holly sighed and said, "Frosty doesn't even like leading. I should be the next Santa Paws." "You're a girl," Comet said flatly. "SO?!?" Holly yelled. "Nothing against you. It's just that Santa Paws has always been a male. And I'm pretty sure everyone's gonna do everything in their power to make sure it stays that way." Comet said walking to the workshop. "Hmph!" Holly complained as she was on Comet's head.

Thanks for reading! Love you guys. So it's a total yes that I'm gonna finish this story before December 1st. It's like a total yes. Also, be prepared for tears, guys. After this Christmas special the story is gonna end. I wanna say thx for all the support during this difficult time and you all mean so much to me. And like I said in my other chapter, I think it was either the 70th or the 80th, I hope that all your dreams come true. And who knows? Maybe you guys won't cry when you make it to the last chapter. Life's a journey. OK, I'm done talking. Love y'all!

#PeaceOut

Frosty's voice: Zachary Gordon (I think, lol) (He voiced Puppy Paws in Santa Buddies and The Search for Santa Paws)

Holly's voice: G Hannelius (she voiced Charity in Santa Paws 2: The Santa Pups)

(XD, I had to make their voices related to Christmas)

This is Frosty

This is Holly