Chapter 63- Always On My Mind

Chapter 63

Michael stares at me for more than a moment. "What?"

"S-someone is trying to kill me."

He shakes his head. "That's not possible."

"Then how do you explain this? How do you explain what has happened?" I question, exasperated.

Michael pulls out his phone and orders whomever he's speaking to to tighten the security around the gates, and expect further investigation. Then he ends the call and gazes at me.

"I don't know sweetheart," He answers.

"It was Tatiana."

"No it wasn't. She apologized, remember?"

"Her apology didn't mean squat to me. She still hates me and I know it."

"Alondra-"

"Dammit Michael, open your eyes!" I throw my hands up, frustrated. "That whole thing was an act."

"I have everything under control sweetheart." He assures me.

I roll my eyes. "No, you don't." I say as I walk toward our room. "You do not. Because you didn't know what was going on either."

"I'll get everything under control. Okay?"

"I just never want her that close to me and our child." I murmur.

"I know baby, I know. And whoever did this, won't be."

I purse my lips and look at Michael. "It was her."

He sighs and kisses my forehead, bringing me close to his body.

"Fine, if it was in fact her, then she won't get away with what she's done."

"Good. Now let me go," I say.

"Why?"

"I said let me go." I get out of his hold and walk around him, only to get pulled back by my waist and onto Michael's front.

Before I can open my mouth and protest, he pulls my braid back, tilting my chin up, and he and I share a mind-numbing, heart-throbbing, passionate kiss.

When we pull away, he holds my hips and turns me around to keep me from falling.

Wow.

This man has magic lips.

No wonder I'm in love.

Let me go? Really Alondra? That had to be the pregnancy talking.

"Walking away from me won't change the situation."

"And kissing me won't either." I keep up my attitude, acting nonchalant toward the kiss.

He locks his lips onto mine once again and my brain turns to mush. Anytime we kiss, time stops.

I look up at him and he smiles. "I love you."

"I love you too."

I kiss his cheek. "Let's go on that picnic, shall we?"

He immediately shakes his head. "No sweetheart, we can't."

I frown. "And why not?"

"I'm not letting you go anywhere, not after what's just happened."

I groan and toss my head back. "I was really looking forward to it."

"We can still go on a picnic, but don't go out these doors."

"It won't be the same. Let's just go outside!" I plead again.

"No. I don't want what's mine in harm's way, until Neverland security finds out what happened."

"So what you're saying is that you own me." I give him a blank look and fold my arms.

"If that means that I care for your safety, then hell yes I own you."

"Now you're just being a--"

"You know that I didn't mean it that way baby. Of course I don't own you. But you are still mine and the baby is ours. Nothing is going to happen to you as long as I'm around, and I'm always going to be around."

I set my jaw and remain silent, looking to the side. Michael caresses my cheek and I turn and look at him.

"I'm sorry."

"I know." I close my eyes, feeling a bit overwhelmed. "I think I just need.. I'm gonna take a nap."

"Okay sweetheart."

Michael insists on helping me to the bed and lays me there.

"If you need anything I'll be right there."

"Okay." He pecks my lips and then exits the room.

After laying awake and thinking for a while, I drift to sleep.

-

Michael's POV

"Bill?" I call out as I reach the bottom of the stairs.

"Right here Michael," He says, just coming from the guest cabin.

"I need you to do me a favor."

"What do you need?"

"Get me on the phone with the number one wedding planner in the world."

He nods. "I'll try my best."

"Thank you."

I smile, picking up a photograph of Alondra and I kissing at the airport.

"You deserve the best, and I'll give you all I've got to give."

"Mike!" Bill calls behind me. I set the picture down and turn to him. He's walking toward me and holding the phone out.

I take it from him. "Hello?"

"Hello, Sarah Haywood speaking, how may I help you?"

"Hello Ms. Haywood, this is Michael Jackson."

"Mic--Michael Jackson!" She squeaks and quickly clears her throat afterward.

"How may I help you Mr. Jackson?"

I smile and glance at the photo of the love of my life again.

"I need you to plan the best, most perfect wedding you've ever planned."

--

Chapter 63

Yeah I know I haven't updated in like 100 years but I'm on winter break now so I might have more time to write. I still haven't studied for finals though so we'll see. Thank you to everyone who's reading 💕

Vote

Comment

Share

~Joy ✌️