Chapter 67- Your Day

Chapter 67

Leave Neverland? I mean he couldn't be serious.

I remember the times when he would always joke that he wanted to be buried there. I scolded him not to joke about death, but it showed how much he loved the place.

But, much to my surprise, he was definitely serious.

So serious, that we've been living in London, England for the past two months.

Yes. We packed up and left Neverland. Hell, we left the whole continent and jetted across the Atlantic to Great Britain.

All his fans were in shock, the ones in the states, about his big decision to leave. His fans in England, of course were overjoyed that he chose their country as his new place of residence.

I tried to talk him out of it.

"Is staying here jeopardizing your safety and the baby's?"

Of course, the answer was clearly a yes.

He just nodded curtly and the conversation was over.

I've been leaning against the balcony of our new home, overlooking beautiful London for some time now.

I'm eight months along and it's been quite the journey.

"Soon you'll be able to see this beautiful city with me," I whisper to my child.

"And me." I jump, hearing the familiar voice behind me yet still startled.

"Shouldn't you be in bed sweetheart? It's two in the morning." He whispers in my ear while wrapping his arms around me from behind.

I shrug slightly. "I needed to think." I close my eyes and breathe as I feel Michael's hands rub my stomach.

I bet I look like I'm about to burst.

He kisses my shoulder tenderly. "I love you."

"You too." I laugh silently.

Silence passes between us before I speak up. "You were in the studio all day."

"Mhm," he agrees. "Frank worked me hard today. It was writing day but he knows I can't force it. The lyrics just flow."

I nod and hold the railing of the balcony. He has told me before that he gives credit to God for his songs.

"You alright?" He asks.

"Fine," I reply, "it's just my back hurts. I can't wait till he or she gets outta here."

He chuckles. "I bet they're eager to see the world."

I turn my body around to face him, relieved to see that sparkle in his eye.

"Do you miss Neverland?" I question before I can stop myself.

He gives me a look. "Alondra..."

"No, really. Do you miss it?"

He's quiet for some moments. "Very much."

I open my mouth but then shut it when he speaks.

"We're not going back."

"You just said you miss it. And I know you love it."

"But I love you more. I gave it up for you."

I look down and fiddle with my fingers. He plants a passionate kiss on my lips.

"Come to bed." He says.

I nod, allowing him to pull me inside from the calming night air.

--