Chapter 14- It's A Date

Chapter 14

Michael leads me to a trailer outside. We have to sneak behind it to not get noticed by the crowd that has grown since we got to the set.

We arrive at a door that says 'Michael Jackson' in silver letters.

"Oooh, fancy," I say giggling. He laughs before opening the door as I walk up the steps inside behind him.

For a trailer, it's luxurious. A fur rug is laid on the floor and leather seats line the sides. The windows are tinted and there's a bathroom in the back.

In front of me, there's a beautiful woman, probably a little older than Michael. She turns and gives Michael and me a sweet smile.

"Michael," she says. He gives her a long hug and I stand to the side politely.

"And you are.." She turns to me, still with a smile. I open my mouth but Michael cuts in to answer for me.

"Karen Faye, this is Alondra Cade. Karen was on the Bad tour with me." Michael explains.

I shake her hand and she sits Michael down, starting to do his makeup. I sit aside and watch.

"So how have things been going Karen?" Michael asks. She shrugs.

"Nothing's really changed. Everything's good, I'm just a bit lonely sometimes." Says Karen.

"Oh, I'm sorry about that. You're always welcome to spend some time with me," he says. I think I saw her blush.

"Michael, you are a sweetheart!" She gives him a kiss on the cheek and finishes putting the mascara on.

"Come on back when your finished dressing, alright?"

"Sure Karen." Michael answers. She smiles at both of us again before leaving Michael's trailer.

"She's really nice," I remark.

"I know, she's a great friend to me." He replies. He walks over to the closet and pulls out the Smooth Criminal suit and fedora.

"I think she likes you Michael." I say. Wait, what am I saying.. Why would I tell him that? He may like her back. And my heart would break if that happened.

He just shrugs. "Oh, I don't know. I don't want to mess up our friendship.. Now turn around, I gotta change into this."

I giggle and turn around, covering my eyes.

"Don't look!" He warns. I hear clothing fall to the floor.

"Don't worry.. I won't!" I say. He finishes quickly and I uncover my eyes. My jaw drops.

"Michael! You look so amazing! This is my favorite outfit that you wear." I say, fixing his tie. He starts to bite his lip, making my legs weak.

"Thanks sweetheart. I'm gonna give my fans a little show." He takes my hand and doesn't try to avoid the large crowd this time.

"Michael! We love you!" They scream. He waves at his fans and then stops and starts to dance. His fans go insane as he goes on to throw his fedora into the crowd and they fight over it like maniacs.

"I love you!" He shouts before taking my hand and running back on set.

"Where are you gonna get another fedora?" I ask worriedly.

"Don't be ridiculous.. There's always extra hats." He replies. I nod as the air conditioning of the set hits us.

"Michael! Where have you been?" Frank asks, walking up to us. Michael let's go of my hand.