Chapter 35- Another Round

Chapter 35

I wake up at four in the morning with a start. I keep thinking about Luis and his words.

I snap my head to Michael quickly, just to make sure he's there. He's lightly breathing in through his small nose and out through his mouth. Like a true angel.

I sigh and nestle against his chest delicately and lay awake for what seems like forever, trying to decide what to do.

Hours later, Michael starts to stir next to me. He cracks open his eyes a little and stares at me.

"Good morning prince handsome," I whisper.

He chuckles and sits up in bed, pulling me on top of him.

"Slept well my princess?" He asks, leaning his forehead against mine. I shrug with a small smile.

"I guess. So, what do you have planned today?" I question.

"Hmm. Trying to decide if I should tell you now or wait for it to be a surprise."

"I'm thinking you should tell me," I say. He looks at me for a minute then shakes his head.

"Nope. But I will tell you, dress casual," Michael smiles and sets me on the floor, not before a kiss.

"I'm showering," I call over my shoulder.

"Okay my sweet," He answers as I close the door to the bathroom.

I strip down my clothing and hop in the shower. The water rains down on me as I start to scrub away.

I hear the door open and the sink turn on and light humming. That's probably Michael brushing his pearly whites. I close my eyes, my mind already forming a picture of my perfect lover.

As I continue my alleviating shower, the humming becomes louder and louder. Finally, it's right in my ear. Almost as if the it is right behind..

Fingers slip down my back right as I make the thought, and I whip around quickly. Michael is standing there. I heart thumps painfully against my ribs as I try to find a way to cover myself from him.

He sighs and lifts me up, his hands hoisting up my legs.

"Wrap your legs around me," He murmurs.

I did as I was told without question, and he starts to pepper my cheek and neck with kisses, pushing my back into the wall.

"How did you get in here?" I ask, somehow finding my voice.

Michael smiles. "Well first I walked into the bathroom, then got in the shower."

"Please go," I plead. He pouts.

"Oh come on, let me stay," He protests while grabbing a soap bar.

"It'll be the best shower you've ever had," Is voiced suavely.

I don't answer. I can't answer. My voice is lodged in my throat as he rubs the soap on every inch of my body. His hypnotizing eyes never leave mine as his soapy hands trail down my drenched body.

I grab the shampoo bottle and dump some on his curls. I reach up and wash his hair clean while he continues on my body.

Michael pulls my legs down from around him and my feet once again feel the ground. He turns me around so that my back is facing him, and lathers the soap down. His hands wander lower and lower until I feel a sharp squeeze of my back side. I jump and let out a small moan.

"So cute," He low voice made me slightly aroused.

"If we don't get out now, we'll be in here forever." I point out.

"But, you haven't washed me yet. You haven't even touched me."

He grins as I make the move to run the soap across his toned body. The body of a dancer is god given.

Apparently I zone out staring at him, because Michael says, "Sweetheart, you've been rubbing the soap in the same spot for minutes now. I think I'm clean." He states.

"Oh yeah," I put the soap back, and we both go under the water to rinse our bodies off.

Moments later, we step out and Michael wraps a towel around my body and I take one for my hair. Then he gets one for his body.

"Are you less nervous around me now?" He quizzes.

"Yup," I smile and kiss his nose before leaving the bathroom.

I walk to my suitcase and take out a pair of dark shorts and a tank top. I pull out converse and change into the outfit after I wear underwear.

Michael is changed into a white shirt and dark jeans with his usual loafers. His hair is out of a pony tail and rests on his shoulders.

"I'll order room service for breakfast," He says and calls on the hotel phone.

As he does, I sit behind him on the bed and lean my back against his. He finishes the call and then gets up, my support leaving and I fall on my back.

"Hey!" I threw a pillow at his back.

Michael turns around with a charming smirk.

"So that's how it's gonna be?" He says, slowly advancing toward me and grabbing a pillow.

"No!" I scream but he hits me with the pillow.

After minutes, millions of feathers flutter all around the room. I stand up on the bed, and chuck the pouffe at him. He grabs my legs, sweeping me off my feet and climbs on top of me.

"Let go Michael!"

I squeal as he lifts up my top and gives me raspberries on my stomach.

He comes up with an adorable grin on his face and I push him off of me, giggling while pulling down my shirt. As we get off the bed, we realize that we aren't alone.

The room service Michael called has been delivered, and the staff worker is staring at us, wide-eyed.

I blush and look around at the mess we created.

"Uh, thanks. Don't worry, we'll clean this up." Michael says.

He writes him a quick autograph on a napkin so he won't tattle that Michael Jackson is staying here, but who doesn't already know?

The worker rolls the cart in and then exits the room. I'm still looking at all the feathers, the last few sinking slowly to the ground.

Michael tosses a pillow up and down and smiles at me.

"Another round?" He asks while giggling.

"Sure--" But I can't finish my thought because Michael already restarts the pillow fight.

--

Chapter 35!

Vote

Comment

Share

~Joy ✌️