Chapter 13- Right or Wrong

Chapter 13

We get into the limo and Michael sits in the backseat, pulling me in with him. The limo starts quickly, because the chauffeur was already waiting in the car. Soon we're driving down the road.

"Are your fans going to be there?" I ask somewhat nervously.

"I'm sure they'll probably wait outside of the set." Michael answers.

"Oh." I fiddle with my fingers and try to fix my sweatshirt. I hear him start to chuckle.

"Why do you ask? Are you scared?"

"Nervous is the better word for it. And well, there are a lot of crazy psychos out there." I explain. He nods his head in understanding.

"That's true. But they won't hurt you. I won't let them."

He takes my hand and starts rubbing my fingers, moving down slowly to my knuckles before he kisses each one of them. I try to control my shivering, but it's nearly impossible.

"Your hands are very soft," Michael remarks quietly, finally looking at me, but I look away. Too many sparks are shooting through me. He just has the magic touch.

"Thanks. Um.. I think we're here," I say.

He holds my gaze for a couple of seconds after the limo stops. Outside, I can hear Michael's fans roaring outside. I take a deep breath as my nerves start to rise.

"Alright. Bill is going to come in a second and open the door. We're going to run in together. Don't be afraid, and stay close. Okay?" He explains.

I nod silently as he grabs my hand. Within moments, the door is open and Michael yanks me out of the limo after him.

There are thousands of fans here at the least. Their screaming gets even louder (if that's possible) as Michael waves to them while running, pulling me to the set. There are camera flashes and I cover my face as a shield. My heart is thumping fast and my breathing gets shorter.

"Michael, we love you!" They shout before proceeding to chant his name. If I saw correctly, one person may have fainted.

"This way Michael!" Bill says, ushering us in.

Michael throws up a peace sign and the screaming becomes deafening.

We finally make it to the set and I let go of Michael's hand. I see that I've left bright red marks on his hand from my tight grip.

"I'm sorry, I didn't realize I was squeezing so hard.." I say. But he only smiles and rubs my warm cheek.

"Its alright. You should've relaxed like I told you."

Before I could answer, we are interrupted.

"Mike!" An unfamiliar voice calls out. I turn around and see Michael go over to a few people along with Bill. From my angle, I can't see who they are. They share a hug and a laugh before Michael turns around and beckons me to him.

"Alondra! Come here sweetheart," he says. I walk over to him and he takes my hand.

"I want you to meet Frank DiLeo, Kellie Parker, and Macaulay Culkin." He says.

"Mike talks a lot about you," Frank says. I shake his hand with a smile, looking over to see a blushing Michael.

"Frank's my manager, Kellie's starring in the movie, and Macaulay's a close friend of mine." He explains.

Kellie reaches up to give me a hug.
"You're so pretty!" She says, her eyes lighting up.

"That's so sweet of you Kellie," I say, hugging her back. I turn around to greet Macaulay but he grabs my hand, kissing it.

"Call me Mac," he says. I can't help but laugh, he's so adorable! Michael grabs him and flips him, holding him by his legs.

"You little rascal!" Michael says, getting a laugh out of all of us.

"Mac's just silly. Come on. I'll show you some stuff." Kellie says.

I follow her and she shows me around set, each section different for the three songs: Smooth Criminal, Leave Me Alone, and Speed Demon.

"The movie's called Moonwalker. We're gonna start running through a couple scenes out of order," she explains.

"I can't wait to watch you guys!" I say, clapping my hands together.

I turn around and see Michael standing with Frank, crossing his arms and watching me. Mac comes over to us.

"Are you guys dating?" Kellie asks. I feel shocked at her question.

"No, we aren't. Why do you ask?" I reply.

"Me and Kellie see the way you look at each other. It's loooove." Mac says.

"Mac's right on this one. You guys should be boyfriend and girlfriend. I'm sure you feel something for him and he for you." Says Kellie. I smile and crouch done to their height.

"You both are so young, you shouldn't be worried about all of that yet." I tell them.

"You're probably not that older than us.. Sometimes the younger ones are right." Kellie says.

"Well I'm old enough," I say before straightening up again. Michael and Frank start walking toward us.

"We're gonna start shooting soon. I just need to do my costume and makeup. I'll introduce you to Karen," Michael says.

"Karen?" I question.

"My stylist. Come on, let's go," he says.

He takes my hand and my body is suddenly wide awake. It's then that I realize that Mac and Kellie may be right..

--

Chapter 13 guys! Vote and comment please! Thank you for the 1k reads, omggg 😍
Btw, I haven't seen Moonwalker. So correct me if I mess up something.. I won't go into too much detail!!

~Joy