Chapter 39- Loving You

**You guys asked for it...

WARNING: There is a love scene in this chapter. If you are not comfortable with reading mature scenes then DO NOT READ. You won't miss anything concerning the overall story plot. Thank you.

The rest of you guys.. Enjoy!

--

Chapter 39

My eyes are closed, my body readying itself for Michael will soon penetrate me.

Soon after, I feel two long fingers brush over my entrance. I suck in a quick breath as I feel the sensation again. My skin is burning with love and desire. I've now come to know how much I really need him.

I turn my head to face his. His expression holds deep endearment.

"I've been waiting too long for this," He whispers.

In seconds, I feel his fingers slide inside of me. They start with slow thrusts and I whine in pleasure. My hands are lost in Michael's messy curls. I feel myself expand as another finger is then added.

He picks up the pace, concentrated and focused on his work. I cry out louder as the speed of his fingers moving in and out of me becomes almost unbearable. I arch my back, already feeling the need to climax.

"Wait, not yet," Michael's voice is gruff as he retracts his glistening fingers from my entrance.

Why must he tease me?

"Oh come on! I was just about to!" I start getting aggravated and Michael's lips collide with mine.

They move in perfect sync that's nearly indescribable. My hands roam freely down to his shoulders where they temporarily come to their rest.

Michael brings me up into a sitting position on the sofa. His hand holds the back of my neck, our lips still osculated, my hair sticking to my neck. An unbelievable amount of heat has emitted from our bodies.

His fingers slither down my adrenalized body: my pounding chest, butterfly-filled stomach, and to my heated core.

Breaking the vehement kiss, he lowers his head while holding still my stare.

Without the slightest warning, I sense Michael's expert tongue shove into me. I'm stop a scream from surfacing by slapping a hand over my mouth.

He takes his sweet time with me while tonguing my spot, soon sending waves of love juices through me. I already feel weak, and I can detect that Michael is nowhere near being done.

He brings his head back up with a satisfied beam on his face.

Then, he gets up and reaches for a shelf, pulling down a blanket to veil our exposed bodies.

"Okay," He says, mainly to himself.

"If I'm not being gentle enough, please tell me sweetheart," He insists in an undertone.

"I will," I promise softly.

Michael takes a firm grasp of my hips, planting his knees on either side of me. I then feel his manhood invade my body.

The feeling is exhilarating. I let out a gasp as I feel him push even further inside me.

He starts circling his hips with subtle and sharp motions. I whimper and scratch at his back, trying to find anything to hold on to.

While this is going on, Michael's hands take an exploration around my body. He leans lower and kisses the base of my neck, moving down to knead my chest with his tingling hands.

Then he quickens his hip movements. I can tell from the sweat pouring down the sides of his face that he is giving me his all.

"Do you like this?" He asks, his voice is rugged as his breath hits my ear.

I nod feverishly. "Yes! Oh yes, I love it," I yell.

He makes precise thrusts, hitting my center every time, making me scream. My legs start trembling.

Michael grins and goes even faster. I feel my high coming on, filling me.

"Go ahead," He groans, not needing me to tell him as I climax with force.

In no time, Michael squeals my name and shoots his warm load deep inside of me and collapses on my chest. I kiss the top of his sweaty head. For minutes, the only thing heard was the sound of our heavy breathing. As it slows, Michael glances up at me.

"I loved that," He smiles and reaches for my clothes that are sprawled on the floor.

"Wait," I bring his arm back toward me, concealing it under the covers once again.

Before he can respond, and before I know what on earth I'm doing, I switch our position, me having dominance.

"I haven't had my turn yet." I say.

He pulls his eyebrows up in surprise. "You've never done this before," Hs states.

"First time for everything," I take a deep breath.

I commence to kiss down his level chest. I move my hair back impatiently, as it starts to get in the way.

Seeing my frustration, Michael pulls his hair tie out of his hair and hands it to me.

"Thanks," I giggle and quickly tie my hair into a lop-sided ponytail and start again.

My lips attach to the side of his neck while my two hands massage his small biceps.

I blow softly into his ear while whispering sweet things about his body. He slightly shivers and I bite my lip, my eyes taking him in.

I position myself on Michael and his hands fit almost perfectly on my hips. My mind starts blowing up with doubt. I have no idea what I'm doing! What if he doesn't like it?

I shut my eyes and and slide myself onto him, proceeding to move my hips before I think myself out of it.

"Open your eyes," He faintly orders. "I want to see them."

I do as I'm told and study his expression. Satisfaction. A burst of confidence comes to me as I increase my rate of movement.

"Ahh," He moans. He must be really enjoying it.

To intensify the moment, I kiss his previously pouting lips with a certain amount of pressure. I pull away, biting his bottom lip, all the while going faster.

"Oh! Alondra," He cried out while reaching his climax.

Both our bodies are limp. I slid next to him and he instantly wraps his arms around me.

"I love you," I say with a raspy throat.

"I love you more."

We stay up together, listening to each other's heartbeat. I'm not sure when Michael slept off, but I stay up. Suddenly, I hear the curtain being pulled back and I feel my heart almost fly out of my body. Not knowing what else to do, I lay my head on Michael's chest and close my eyes, pretending to be asleep.

I hear a deep chuckle. "Michael's always been the ladies' man," The voice says and the curtain is quickly pulled to its initial position.

I open my eyes when I know the coast is clear and I tap Michael. He starts to stir and then opens his eyes.

"Huh?" He groans, putting his arm under his head.

I give him a light smile. "We're here."

--

Chapter 39!

These scenes are always REALLY hard to write. Hopefully it wasn't too dirty. Was it? 😕

Vote

Comment

Share

~Joy ✌️