Chapter 68- Mrs. Jackson?

Chapter 68

Is this honestly real?

Oooh Janet, I love you, but I'm getting you back for this.

A surprise wedding.

I swear, my life is like a soap opera.

I breathe in the lavender scent of the chapel. I still feel all those pairs of eyes, but there's something I need to do.

I close my eyes, "Daddy.." I murmur, just praying that he'll hear me. I need him now.

"D-Dad, it's my wedding day. The day we've all been waiting for, and I know you and mom are here now. Will you please walk me down the aisle?"

I take a deep breath and start walking. I smile to myself.

I feel him right at my side.

I direct my eyes to the altar, getting closer with each step to the love of my life.

When I reach him, he grabs my hands and I look at him.

I am most definitely blessed.

He's dressed in a black tuxedo with brand new loafers. His hair is down and curly, just the way I like it.

But then I notice something.

"Michael, why are you crying?" I whisper, rubbing gently over his knuckles.

"Because I.. My goodness sweetheart, y-you're so beautiful--"

I smile, wiping his tears away. "I'm yours. After today, I'm officially, lawfully yours."

"God, I can't wait."

He kisses my forehead as I smile shyly up at him.

He nods at the priest.

"Dearly beloved, we are gathered here today to share with Michael Joseph Jackson and Alondra Marie Cade as they exchange vows of their everlasting love.

"As Michael and Alondra exchange their vows today, we are privileged to witness the joyous love of a new family, a family that will be nourished and nurtured through two separate people growing together through the strong bonds of love."

I can't help but look down and smile at my stomach. One more month...

"May their marriage bring them the peace, joy and comfort that is known in many hearts. And may Michael and Alondra look forward to each other in every new season of their marriage. For all seasons bring with them special moments and memories--"

"Im soo sorry to interrupt," I start, looking shyly at the priest. "Can I say a few words to m-my husband?"

"Don't apologize," He says with a smile.

I look up into Michael's loving, curious eyes, holding his hands tighter.

"I honestly can't believe we're here, today." I giggle in amazement. "Michael, I love you. There's no question about it. You are one of the greatest men this world will ever see."

I breathe in.

"There was a girl. A broken, confused, messed-up girl. Someone who didn't even know how or when her next meal will end up in her stomach. But you took her in. You loved her, you accepted her, you told her that every human being deserves c-care.."

I start choking up and Michael kisses me so tenderly on my forehead.

"You are my man. My rock, my everything. Through our love, we created another sweet soul. And I just can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you."

The crowd responds with adoring sounds as Michael kisses my cheek.

"I don't know how I can top that, but baby loving you requires no effort. It feels so right, so natural. Everyday I wake up I thank God that you chose me. You and I? I've discovered that's one thing that can and will last forever, no matter what we go through. Because I'm so in love with you."

I bite my lip slightly as my heart flops repeatedly. All I can say is thank you God.

The priest smiles as we look to him again.

"And now--"

Suddenly, the brown, wooden chapel doors fling open.

Will I ever get a break?

"I think my que was in a few minutes, but I was getting sick of all the lovey-dovey shit."

Michael holds me around my waist, scooting me behind him.

"I'm so not sorry ladies and gents, but there will be no Mr. and Mrs. Michael Joseph Jackson. At least.." Tatiana looks at Michael and licks her lips.

"Not them."

--

Chapter 68

Plot twist! Gotta keep y'all on your toes! And THANKS SO MUCH FOR HALF A MILLION READS ❤️

Vote

Comment

Share

~Joy ✌️