Epilogue

Epilogue

"I'm most honored to stand before you and tell you about the love of my life.

"H-his name is Michael Jackson," I sniffle, "I didn't know him as the King of Pop. I knew him as Michael, or... baby."

I smile sadly, remembering the cute names we had for each other.

"I don't think I'll ever meet someone who cared about me so much as much as he did. He loved me. I hardly ever asked him, b-because I could see it. I knew it. His eyes told everything. His kisses, his hugs, they were my answer.

"We weren't the perfect couple. No sir," I chuckle slightly, reminiscing our arguments that ended in reluctant apologizes, then wholehearted kisses.

"But we loved each other too much to just give it up, you know? He's my heart. I feel like a piece of me is missing. A big piece," I place my hand over my heart, blinking back tears. It's no use. "Almost all of me.."

"Our young love was like a fairy tale of our own. Just two young people, who were lonely. Very lonely. We found each other and... I'm so grateful that I had the opportunity to know him. To love him. He's truly amazing."

"We would talk for hours." I smile, feeling the tears course down my red cheeks. My head hurts from crying so much. "Just about anything and everything. He always knew just what to say. I mean it when I say he captured my heart. And I wouldn't escape even if I could or wanted to. He's my other half and forever will be."

I start to choke up, glancing at the golden casket adorned with flowers.

My mascara is probably running.

He would have wiped it off for me.

"And in the twenty-one years that I've known this wonderful, gentle, amazing, genuine man who I loved," I sniff and stop to wipe my tears, looking back at the grieving audience, "He gave me forever and there's no way I can repay him for all he's done for me. I'll love him and keep loving him. I know that he and I will be together soon. Thank you."

-

Alondra and Michael remained happily married for nineteen years, until his untimely death on June 25, 2009.

The couple had three more children. Alondra gave birth to a set of twin girls on July 28, 1994 named McKenna Grace and Pamela Belle Jackson, and had their last son on October 14, 1996, August Daryl Jackson.

Alondra decided to try college again and went back, going to law school to become an attorney. Later, she defended her husband in his weary child molestation trial in 2005, as well as standing beside him through the allegations of 1993.

Michael was very excited to perform his This Is It tour so that his all children would be old enough to see him perform and appreciate it.

As for Tatiana, she still had nine years in prison after Michael's death. She was deeply saddened by the situation and said she would live with the guilt for the rest of her life.

Ryleene, Michael and Alondra's oldest daughter, took up Michael's foundation, the Heal the World Foundation. She knew that it was important to her father and in turn was important to her.

The family and all those who Michael touched live with the grief.

Anything that Alondra thought that Michael would want done, she did it. She never forgot any second they spent together. Because she truly loved him.

And true love prevails over all.

--

I honestly teared up while writing this. The story is officially over and I've received so much support from all of you wonderful readers. Thank you so much. I'm just speechless.

I hope you enjoyed Nothing To Give But Love.

~Joy â܌️