Chapter 36- Good Start

Chapter 36

"Alright, you win!"

Michael has his hands up in surrender as my pillow is raised above my head to swat him again. I giggle and put the pillow down.

"That just goes to show that I can beat you in anything anyday," I say cockily while getting off the bed.

He rolls his eyes. "Okay suree. We have to clean this up."

"By we I hope you mean you, because I'm not cleaning it!" I smirk and walk to the bathroom to look at myself.

My hair has hundreds of feathers in it. I chuckle to myself and start to get them out. When all of them are out, I brush my hair and make it curly since Michael loves it that way.

I walk out of the bathroom and like clockwork, Michael starts coming in.

"Cleaned the mess?" I ask.

"Yes, mom." He answers with sarcasm. I shove him into the wall and he grabs my arm, not tightly.

"You can't push me like that," He's fighting back a grin.

"Says who? I do what I want," I giggle and get out of his grip.

When I reach the bedroom, I realize that it is cleaned up. The only thing Michael missed is one feather under the bed. I bend down and reach under it to pull out the feather, and then I feel strong hands pull me up again.

I turn my head to meet a smiling Michael.

"You forgot a feather," I say while tickling his nose with it.

He scrunches up his nose like he's going to sneeze, but it passes.

"Do that again and I'm going to use that feather and tickle you," He warns. I can't help but laugh at such a warning.

We finish breakfast from room service and start heading out to who knows where. Michael opens the hotel room door and I go through it first. I jump back when I say two bulky men staring at me.

"It's just my security Alondra. So you and I can be safe." He reassures me by squeezing my hand that he was already holding.

Michael takes one of the men to the side, probably to tell them where he wants to go. The other one looks at me.

"Miss, where are you two headed?" He inquires.

"Actually, he won't tell me. He says that it's a surprise," I answer and he smiles.

"Sounds just like Michael. He would always keep thing secretive with the women he would take out."

For some reason, his statement hurt me. I'm always reminded that I'm not Michael's first anything, but he's my first everything.

"Have you worked for him for a while?"

"Almost ten years." He replies.

This eases me a little. At least it's been quite a while, and I really shouldn't expect being Michael's first kiss, or girlfriend...

I'm still thinking when Michael walks over to me and the bodyguard.

"Bill, are there fans outside? Can we get through?" He queries.

"I checked an hour ago and there weren't many. I think it'll be fine," Bill answers.

Michael nods takes my hand again while the security makes sure the elevators are vacant before we start descending to the lobby.

Once we get there, the number of fans are unbelievable. Michael is grateful but infuriated at Bill.

"You told me that it would be fine!" He exclaims.

I drag him out of the elevator and at the sight of him, everyone's mood changes to excitement.

"It is fine. Look at all the people!" I say, turning him around to view all his fans through the glass hotel walls.

It just shows that Michael is globally known and loved.

"Sweetheart, are you ready? I promise they won't hurt you." He encourages.

"Okay."

His bodyguards go first and open the doors of the hotel, and a frenzy starts. Reporters and paparazzi are everywhere as the black limo pulls up in front of us, parting the mob created. The fans reach and grab at both of us, mainly Michael, and I hear him suck in air between his teeth. I grip his hand tighter as we neared the limo. The door flies open and Michael pushes me in before getting in himself, closes it, and the driver zooms away.

"That was insane," I comment, still stunned.

"Yeah," His voice has a trace of underlying pain.

"Are you okay?" I ask.

Michael pulls up his shirt to reveal three long scratches one his side with dots of blood around them. My eyes widen in sympathy.

"You're hurt," I state softly.

"I'm fine really.." He starts but I don't listen. I sit on the edge of my seat and lean next to the driver.

"Excuse me sir, do you have a first aid kit?"

He nods and points to the glove compartment. I snap it open and pull the kit out, thanking him before turning back to Michael.

"Sweetheart, I'm alright." He dissents.

"Take off your shirt," I order while I open the kit.

"What? No. I'm fine," Michael tries again. This time I look up at him.

"Do it or I will," I say forcefully.

He finally gives in and slips the T-shirt over his curls, revealing his toned chest. I lift his arm up to expose his wound and get a cotton ball of cleansing alcohol before dabbing it on his cut. He hisses as I clean slowly and gently. I then take three bandages and use them to cover his gash.

Michael has a smug look across his visage.

"Can I put my shirt back on, or do you want to keep staring at my chest?"

My eyes shoot up to meet his and then my cheeks flame up. How hadn't I even noticed?

"I wasn't staring, I was just examining you for more injuries," I answer quickly, closing the first-aid kit.

Not looking convinced, Michael smiles and once again clothes his torso.

"Thanks sweetheart. I feel better now," He admits.

"That's good."

After some time, we arrive to wherever we are going.

"Alondra, I give you.. Six Flags Mexico."

He helps me out of the car and I face a theme park that has everything you could possibly want in one.

"This is perfect!" I exclaim, taking his hand and hurrying to the entrance.

This trip is off to a pretty good start.

--

Chapter 36

Vote

Comment

Share

~Joy ✌️