Chapter 34- Arrival

Chapter 34

James takes me to the private jet after I quickly throw random things into my suitcase. I settle in one of the seats and sigh, crying again.

There's one question I can't answer: How could I have been so stupid?

James put the jet on auto-pilot and comes to sit next to me.

"Hey, it's alright. You shouldn't beat yourself up about it," He advices.

"I can't help it. Michael is always so perfect and I can't stop screwing things up with him."

James hands me a napkin and I wipe my tears and clean my nose.

Not only am I crying about Michael, but Luis too. What am I gonna do?

"Everything will work out. Even though this flight is over five hours, I'll get you there in less than three."

That gets a smile out of me. "Thank you James," I say.

"It's nothing." He gives me a smile before going back to pilot the plane.

I decide to close my eyes and sleep, and of course my mind drifts to Michael.

--

I open and rub my eyes and see James come to wake me.

"Oh, you're already up, good. We're in Mexico City," He says.

I get up and thank him, and he helps me down the jet.

"Where's Michael?" I ask.

I feel big hands come behind me and snake around my hips.

I turn around and Michael is wearing an uncertain smile.

"Hey," he whispers.

I break down into tears and he picks me up, hugging me tight. I drop my luggage and wrap my legs around his waist.

"I'm sorry, I'm so sorry. You must hate me, I know. I would hate me too.."

Michael shushes me and I burry my head in his chest.

"I know I always tell you nothing's impossible, but hating you is." He says while stroking my hair.

"Stop it."

He immediately stops stroking my hair, and pulls back to look at me.

"What?"

"Stop being so good to me. It makes me feel like crap." I wipe my tears.

"Uhh, I have to show you something though."

He carries me toward the hotel through the back way and the kitchen. His bodyguards make sure that nobody's going up or down either of the elevators before we go up to our rooms. James brings my luggage up.

"Michael, I'm really sorry," I sigh when he sets me on the bed in a sitting position.

He kisses me very softly, more of brushing his lips against mine.

"Quit apologizing, and listen to this."

He pulls a guitar from behind the bed and sits next to me. He smiles and starts strumming the guitar, humming before singing.

"Como la brisa

Tu voz me acaricia

Y pregunto por ti

Cuando amanece

"Tu amor aparece

Y me hace feliz