Chapter 69- Through It All

Chapter 69

"What is going on here? Why are you here?" Michael shouts, angry as I hold on to his wrist.

The guests are confused.

"Hey Mikey," Tatiana purrs while walking down the aisle. Who does she think she is?

"I think you accidentally skipped over my name on the invite list." She smiles sarcastically, steps away from the altar.

"How did you even get in?! I have the world's best security guarding every entrance of this chapel!"

She shrugs indifferently. "Even the best aren't bulletproof."

"What? Tatiana, you shot them?!" I can't help but speak, coming out of my 'hiding place' behind Michael.

"Shut up bitch, because you're next!" She screeches while pulling out a handgun.

I start to sob as commotion breaks out among everybody.

"Michael, s-she shot them! Oh my god..." I wail, shaking horribly as Michael holds my face gently, trying everything to calm me down.

"Shhh, sweetheart. Hey, look at me. Calm down," He uses his thumbs to wipe my tears away. "This is still our day baby. I promise.."

"How am I supposed to be calm when she's holding a gun and we have no security?! I think I have the right to freak out!"

"Think of the baby okay? Just don't get stressed out. You can't afford it."

I nod my head as he puts his forehead against mine.

"S-someone should call the police," I say.

"Two steps ahead of you honey pie!" She calls, walking to each guest and demanding their phone.

If they didn't comply, she held them at gunpoint until they did.

"She is sabotaging our wedding! I told you that 'apology' she gave was all just bullshit. We let our guard down." I hiss at Michael.

I turn my attention back to Tatiana's evil practice and see her stop in front of Janet.

"Phone," She snaps at her.

"I don't have one." Janet answers.

Tatiana throws her head back in laughter. "How can one of the biggest pop stars of the decade not have a phone?"

"Exactly, honey. Being thoughtful, I didn't bring it with me to my brother's wedding because it may have been distracting. Unlike you, I'm a busy and successful woman. I've got people who answer my phone for me. Now scoot your twig ass along, please!" She shoos her away, rolling her eyes.

That's my Janet.

Our eyes connect and she winks at me. I give her a small nod before turning back to Michael.

"Janet either called or is going to call the cops." I whisper in his ear.

He nods, saying that the number one thing I should worry about is my stomach.

"So, the lovely couple!" Tatiana turns to us, with the box of the guests' phones in her hand.

"Too bad your big day has been ruined.." She pouts.

"What do you want?" I glare daggers at her.

"Just that sexy piece of ass standing right beside you," She smiles.

"We've talked about this! I thought it was behind us. You had me, you lost me, I moved on, I fell in love with another woman. You should move on too!

"How can I do that? Why would I do that when I know that you still love me. I was your first. It was me! She'll never take my place." Tatiana raises her voice with every sentence.

Michael rolls his eyes up to the ceiling while I step up to her, hands on my hips.

"So what will you achieve from all this?" I ask.

"Once I take you out, Michael will be mine again with you out of the picture."

She starts pulling out her gun, strapped to her leg from under her dress. I notice her hand is slightly shaking.

I try not to show my fear, she's right in front of me.

"Alondra! Get right here right now! You are pregnant!" Michael yells desperately, his voice cracking.

Hearing him hurting like that just breaks my heart. But I have to go with my gut feeling. I take a deep breath.

"Shoot me." I say shortly.

"Alondra! What the hell!?" Michael screams in agony, like I cut him deep.

I look back at him, and I know he thinks I'm crazy but I need to do this.

I turn back to Tatiana, folding my arms. "Shoot me, then. Take me out."

"You're making a huge mistake--"

She raises the gun and shoots the ceiling, glass crashing down. All the guests are frantic.

My heart thumps wildly in my chest.

"Shoot me, bitch! If you're working alone and you want Michael for yourself then shoot the gun! I'm right here. Isn't this what you've been waiting for? Do it!"

By now, Tatiana's whole arm is trembling before she cries out and falls to her knees.

"I-I'm sorry! I didn't want to take it this far but he forced me.."

"I'm not listening to your shit. Not this time."

I bend down and grab the gun that she dropped.

"Not any time."

I raise my hand and bang the butt of the gun against her head, knocking her out cold.

Just as the police flood into the chapel.

-

An hour later, we find ourselves at the police station. We were questioned about the Tatiana situation and now we are free to go.

We walk hand in hand back to the limo that was supposed to transport us to the wedding reception back at Neverland.

I sigh. I can't believe we aren't married yet.

"You're so stupid for scaring me like that but I love you so much." Michael says, kissing me passionately.

"I love you too. But I knew that there was only one bullet in the gun."

He frowns. "How?"

"Gut feeling?" I look at him uncertainly.

Michael's jaw was set. "So, you based the life of you and our child on a gut feeling?!"

"Baby-"

"What? What could possibly be more important Alondra!"

I cling to the front of his tuxedo, my eyes widened.

"My water just broke." I whisper.

--

Chapter 69

Quick update for you guys. What do you think? Will the baby be a boy or a girl?? :)

Vote

Comment

Share

~Joy ✌️