Chapter 54- Breakfast

Chapter 54

Michael still has his face hidden in my neck. My wrists aren't strapped down anymore, so I reach up and start playing with his hair.

I lay in the white room and think about what has happened in this short amount of time. I absentmindedly start at all the stuffed animals and flowers around the room.

Within less than two months, I have: broken up with Michael, discovered I'm pregnant, got hit by an oncoming car, died, came back to life, had heart surgery, my baby survived, and confessed my infinite love to the only man for me.

And most of what happened took place within 24 hours.

Wow.

As I softly stroke Michael's hair, I feel him smile against my neck.

"I know that you're awake," I say quietly, the difficulty of speaking gone.

"I know that too." He exhales and lifts his head up, his eyes are dry and he gives my a soft smile.

"Good morning my Queen."

I raise an eyebrow. "Queen? I thought I was your princess."

"You were," He agrees, kissing the space between my eyes, "but you've been upgraded, baby."

"Upgraded," I repeat.

"Yes. Because now we're together, you're going to have my child, I'm going to marry you..."

"Marry?"

"Yes my love. You're going to be my wife. We've talked about this," He chuckles.

"But not in detail, I mean..."

He shushes me with a kiss. "Details fall in later, sweetheart. You start with the big picture. And the big picture is that you will soon hear the wedding bells."

He kisses me again when I don't speak. Speechless, I'm almost always speechless!

"But wouldn't that interfere with your life? Your music?"

He scoffs and rolls his eyes. "You," he kisses my belly, "and you, are my life. I'm going to put everything else on hold for you."

I smile softly. He really cares. I kiss his cheek. "I love you."

"I love you more."

Michael giggles and glances at me. "You know, I'm kind of hungry, baby."

"Yeah, it is time for breakfast," I say as the clock reads quarter to eleven.

"You know what I want for breakfast?"

"What?" I ask curiously.

"Guess."

"Pancakes? Maybe you could find an IHOP around here."

He smiles and moves his fingertips down my skin. "Oh, it's not pancakes that I'm craving."

"Scrambled eggs? Waffles?"

"Nope."

"Well give me a hint. What's it start with?"

"Y..." He smirks.

I try to rack my brain of any breakfast goods that begin with the letter 'y'.

"I don't know."

"You, Alondra. I want you for breakfast."

I'm stunned, frozen, as he graze his fingers over my underwear line.

"What?"

He chuckles. "I want to have you for breakfast."

He moves his face down to the place between my legs. I quickly put my finger under his chin and bring his face back up in front of mine.

"Michael, what has gotten in to you?"

"The fact that my life is where I want it to be, and the fact that I'm hungry."

I look at him with a sideways glance. "As appealing as it sounds, we can't nor will we have sex. It's not the time nor place."

He cocks his eyebrow. "Who said anything about having sex?"

"No one, but you having me for breakfast will obviously lead to sex." I smile.

"You're right. But I don't care." He lifts my hospital gown up, and tugs at my panties. "You will be my breakfast, Alondra."

Just then, the door opens.

I pull the gown back over me quickly and Michael turns around.

"Well, I'm sorry to interrupt what was clearly about to happen. I just wanted to tell you, Ms. Cade, that you'll need to stay here for five days before you get discharged. And I was also going to tell you that to avoid your hormone levels from dropping dangerously, engage in sexual activity. Looks like that advice was being taken."

I look down. "Um.."

"Anyways. Your baby is fine. It's healthy and it's heart is beating normally. You have to stay so we can monitor that, and monitor you and your broken bones."

I nodded. "Thank you doctor."

"And Michael, try not to hurt her."

With that, the door shut.

"See? We've got to make love; doctor's orders."

I have to laugh. Then, the door opens again and in walks Michael's whole family.

"Time to get off me, baby." I whisper. He clears his throat and gets out of the bed.

"What were you two up to?" Jackie asks.

"Leave them alone, Jackie, we are here to sympathize with Alondra." Miss Katherine intervenes.

I smile at her gratefully as she hands me a bouquet of bright red roses. The rest of his family gives me 'get well soon' and 'speedy recovery' cards, even Joseph.

"Thank you all so much! I am feeling better."

"How wonderful to hear." Rebbie says. "Michael was-"

"Yes, we all know I was worried sick Rebbie, and there's nothing wrong with that. She's my girlfriend!"

"Are you guys together again?" Jermaine asks.

"Yes." Michael says shortly and quickly, not checking with me for confirmation. "In fact, we were never apart."

"Uhh-" I'm interrupted.

"Well, as you know Alondra needs her rest, thanks for stopping by." He states quickly while literally pushing them out of the room.

"What's up with you? Still want breakfast?" I use air quotes.

Michael closes the door and giggles. "I still need to be satisfied."

"Well, come on then. Come get it." I laugh and he, like and excited child, hurries into the bed.

"You'll be satisfied too." He winks and wastes no time, quenching his hunger.

--

Chapter 54

Cute little filler for you guys. Sorry if you didn't like it.

Vote

Comment

Share

~Joy ✌️

PS. I need baby names. Boy or girl, just throw them out there. I will tell you that it won't be both. No twins... So please comment some baby names! Gracias! ❤️