Chapter 6- Neverland

Chapter 6

"So what do you want to see first? The zoo, rides, movie theater.." Michael trails off.

"Oh, I don't mind. As long as I get to see everything," I reply.

"Okay sweetheart."

Sweetheart? He always calls me that now.

"It's my new nickname for you." Michael turns around and gives a small smirk.

I blush lightly. I hope he didn't see that.

"Well, I love it. Now I gotta think of one for you," I say chuckling.

He laughs and soon I see something coming into view.

"Here's the zoo sweetheart," he says to me.

I climb off of Michael's back and try to take in everything. Michael's hand is still in mine and I try to pull away. He gives me a look and only grips me tighter, leading me into the zoo.

I suddenly feel foolish. Why would I try to pull away when there's a chance that this man may have feelings for me? I definitely have feelings for him.

For a while, Michael introduces me to his animal friends. It's great seeing him with them because you could see the strong connection they have.

"And that's Lola and Louie. There's Mr. Tibbs, he's my ram. And did you know one of the does gave birth last week? It was beautiful. Oh and Gypsy isn't here right now. She's.."

"What is Gypsy, Michael?" I question.

"She's my elephant," He says with a grin.

I gasp as he looks at me and smiles.

"Yes! It's true. But there's someone very special I want you to meet sweetheart," Says Michael.

"Will I be surprised?"

He doesn't answer, instead he turns around and gallops to the back of the nearest building.

"Come on, I want to introduce you," He says.

I don't see the person he's talking to. What if he has a girlfriend or something? My heart beats wildly in apprehension.

"Come here," Michael coaxes the person.

I take a few steps to where he is. Suddenly, a monkey appears. I shriek. Not out of fear, but out of pure surprise.

Michael gives me a look.

"There's nothing to be afraid of sweetheart, I promise. This is Bubbles, my chimp companion," He says with pride.

"Come on, shake his hand."

He bends down and turns to Bubbles.

"Shake hands Bubbles, with her."

He holds out his hand and so does Bubbles. He grasps Michael's hand.

"Ooh! Ooh!" Bubbles says.

"Now with her," Michael instructs.

He points behind him toward me, and Bubbles gives me a stare. I walk forward and crouch down.

"Hi Bubbles, pleased to meet you," I say a bit nervously.

He is still staring at me as I put my hand out. Michael is watching the both of us.

Suddenly Bubbles runs to me and throws himself to me, going in for a hug. It was too cute. Michael and I laugh as he nuzzles himself more into me.

"Okay Bubbles. Let's not have too much fun," Michael says with a chuckle, pulling him away from me.

"Bye Bubbles! I'll see you later!"

I blow him a kiss as Michael sets him back into his cage. He smiles at me and I get on his back again.

"Bubbles likes you," Michael says.

I giggle as we start walking to the elaborate rides.

"He's not the only one that likes you." He mutters.

I freeze. What? Michael likes me? Oh my god, oh my god. I don't know what to say, so I pretend that I didn't hear him.

"Bumper cars?" Asks Michael.

He sets me down gently and I turn to face him, smirking.

"Only if you're okay with getting beat! Whoever gets bumped the most times, loses!" I exclaim.

He snorts and sizes me up.

"Bring it on, sweetheart."

He glares at me before heading to the bumper cars. I can tell Michael's competitive. Only I am too, so it's okay.

I run to keep up with him as he already is inside a red bumper car with a 7 on the side. I jump into a purple one with a 3 and strap on the belt inside.

"Ready," Michael calls to the operator of the ride.

The machine starts wiring and soon we're off. I go on offense, bashing the front of Michael's car. He would've stumbled if he wasn't strapped in.

He huffs as I start laughing, slamming on the accelerator to try and hide from Michael. It was no use. Within seconds I was rammed against the wall.

After a while of slamming and playful ridicule, the machines stopped and I quickly hopped out, Michael following behind me.

"I sooo won that!" I say confidently.

"No you didn't, I did!" He shouts.

"Who won?!" We ask the operator.

He nods to me and I jump in the air.

"Who won? Oh that's right, me! Ha."

I dance around and Michael watches me.

"Congrats, Queen of the Bumpercars," He smirks, still watching me.

I fold my arms, feeling prideful.

"What's my reward?" I ask him.

"A ride on the Ferris wheel!" He says, throwing me over his shoulder and running toward the huge wheel.

"Ahh, Michael! Be careful!" I yell laughing.

And that's when I realize that I am terribly afraid of heights.

Crap.

--

Hey guys! That was chapter 6, so comment, vote, and share!! Thank you loves for reading, I love your feedback and everything 😍❤️

-Joy