Chapter 52- Believe It

Chapter 52

Michael's POV

Astonished? Excited? Elated? Pissed?

Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes.

Alondra's pregant.

What?

I breathe in quickly, trying to regain my stature after the world-rocking news.

"Did you just say child?" I ask the doctor, making sure I'm not hearing things.

He frowns and nods slowly. "Erm, yes. Ms. Cade is pregnant, sir."

"She really is," I whisper.

I turn back around to my family. They all have shocked looks upon their faces.

"So I'm... going to be a father." I say quietly.

It all makes sense now. When Alondra was telling me off, she said she didn't want me near 'us.' She meant her and the baby.

"Michael, this is huge news." Mother states.

"Heck yeah it is. I knew you hit it Mike!" Tito says with a smile. He's always one to make light of the situation.

I rub the back of my neck. "This is just crazy. I'm going to have a child of my own." I close my eyes, almost forgetting how to breathe. Suddenly, anger fills me. "She didn't tell me."

"A lot was going on for her, honey. I'm sure Alondra didn't mean to keep this from you."

"Well she did! She didn't tell me at all. I'm fucking pissed!" I nearly yell.

"Mike. Calm down," Rebbie says.

"The girl I'm hopelessly in love with is carrying my child, and she. didn't. tell. me."

"We all know that now, but there was probably a reason." Mother says.

I'm shaking with anger at this moment.

"I need to see her, now."

"No, what you need to do is take it easy." Says Rebbie.

"Don't tell me what to do," I snap.

Before I'm stopped, I make a beeline for Alondra's hospital room.

--

Alondra's POV

What is going on? I've woken up again, the side of my head throbbing. I then remember what happened before I went out again. I feel exhausted, and still in pain.

I hear yelling from outside of the room. I glance around and realize I'm the only one in here. Not for long, though.

The very next moment, Michael barges in, flinging the white door open.

I roll my eyes. I really don't want to see him.

"How could you not tell me?" He shouts.

I glare at him. "And what are you going on about?"

"You didn't care to inform me about one of the biggest events my life. Alondra, why didn't you tell me that you're pregnant?"

Oh, wow. Definitely wasn't expecting that.

I look to the side and chew the inside of my mouth, not answering.

"How far along are you?" He asks.

"It's not really your business," I mumble.

"Don't give me that bullshit! It's all of my business! This baby is my responsibility too!" He screams.