Chapter 10- He Makes Me Feel..

Chapter 10

We walk up to the counter and a handsome, young man (maybe a bit older than me) turns around and smiles.

"Back again Michael?" He asks.

"Hey Matt." He says.

Matt looks at me and turns away, but then looks at me again.

I think that Michael notices, because he pulls me even closer to him. I'm just glad that I have these Ray Bans on, because I start to blush.

"What'll it be? The usual?" Matt asks.

Michael nods, his jaw set, and I think that the mood has changed.

"The usual?" I ask him, confused. He nods.

"Yes. I come here quite often, and soon you will too."

Within minutes, a warm bucket of chicken is seated in front of us. Michael pays the money.

All the while, Matt's gaze meets mine. I force myself not to blush.

"Go sit at that booth, I'll be right there." He says in my ear.

He pats my backside gently as if to scoot me away.

"Go." He repeats, a little more sternly.

My feet move quickly to the booth, and I sit down, waiting for Michael so that we can eat together. I realize that he and Matt are talking, so I strain my ears to listen to their conversation.

"... A little young for you? But she is breathtaking." I hear Matt say. Michael shrugs.

"I know she's beautiful. But love has no limit." He says.

My heart begins to speed up. Love? Is this what this is? I blink, feeling myself become dizzy. This is a lot to handle. Michael Jackson may love me.. I've never been this overwhelmed.

I feel Michael's figure come before me. He looks like a blur to my eyes.

"Sweetheart, are you alright? You don't look to well." He sounds concerned.

"Michael, I'm fine." But he doesn't listen to me.

"Here, let's get home. Matt!" Michael calls. "Come help me."

I hear his footsteps get closer and my body being picked up, my waist being caressed. I know they aren't Michael's hands. I really don't want to be in Matt's embrace right now.

"Set her down. Thanks, man." I hear Michael say.

My body is pulled into a sitting position on the motorcycle and Michael quickly gets on in front of me. I instantly wrap my arms around him, grateful that I've calmed down from before.

Soon, we get back to Neverland. As Michael turns off the motorcycle, I let go of him and swing my leg over, getting off myself this time.

We walk through the front door and into the living room.

"Are you alright? You scared me back there."

I'm too embarrassed to tell him why I went weak, scared about the feelings we truly have for each other.

"I told you I was fine." I say before falling back onto the couch.

Michael sits next to me and kisses my ear. He rubs my hand with his fingers and I start to blush.

"Okay," He says.

"You were jealous, weren't you?" I ask him suddenly.

He sit up and stares at me. "What?"

"You were jealous. Of Matt, was it? He was looking at me so you pulled me closer." I say.

"I don't know what you mean.." Michael says, refusing to meet my gaze.

"It's alright, because I don't like him. I like you though," I say before giving him a hug.

I feel his shoulders relax against me as he rubs my back very gently.

"Good. I.. like you too," he says smiling.

It sounded as if he wanted to say something different than 'like.' Love, perhaps? I sigh as Michael gets up from the couch.

"Come. Let's eat the KFC."

I follow him into the kitchen and take a seat on one of the stools, watching as he reheats the chicken in the microwave. He pulls it out, and it's steaming.

"Now eat. You could use some more weight," Michael says. I suddenly feel self-conscious.

"You think I'm too skinny?" I ask, looking down at my body.

I've done my best to regain my weight after being homeless. I didn't think I was that skinny.

"No! Not at all. I didn't mean to offend you, I'm sorry."

I sigh and start eating, soon pushing away the meat. Michael looks disappointed.

"You don't like it." He says.

"I do, I just have a small appetite normally," I explain.

He nods and sits next to me, taking a piece of chicken and eating. For a while, it's silent as we eat. As Michael finishes, he licks and sucks his fingers obnoxiously, making me giggle.

"What?" He asks.

"Is all of that really necessary?" I say, still chuckling a bit. He looks sort of embarrassed.

"Sorry. I shouldn't assume that everyone likes KFC as much as I do."

"Don't apologize. Really, I'm fine with it. In fact, it was cute," I reply with a small smile.

I see his cheeks start to redden. Did I just make him blush? The feeling is good, I finally got him to do what he causes me to do so easily.

I get up and wash my hands, feeling Michael to the right of me doing the same. Our hands are covered in soap, yet he still takes hold of mine. His touch makes me come alive.

He washes his hands with me and dries them off, but his touch never leaves me. He places my hand up against his, comparing the size.

I stare, amazed, at the incredible length of his fingers. For some reason, it causes me to shiver.

"Your hands.. They're huge.." I say, still staring. He chuckles and looks at me.

"For many reasons." He replies shortly. I really don't know what that could mean, but I don't press him about it.

Suddenly, his phone rings. He quickly picks it up.

"Jackson." He says. I can't hear the other person over the line.

"Yes, really? Of course! Yes, thank you! Alright, bye now." He drops the phone and looks at me excitedly.

"Well that must've been good news. What is it?" I ask.

"I'm starring in my own movie!" Michael announces. I gasp and run over to hug him.

"Michael, that's great! I didn't know you could act!" I say.

"A lot of people don't, really. And you're invited on the set! Filming starts tomorrow," he says.

"Now you're a triple threat. Singing, acting, dancing.. I wonder what's next." I respond.

He suddenly gives me a passionate kiss. I gasp, forgetting how great of a kisser he is. He smiles against my tingling lips before pulling away from me.

"Adding kissing to the list," I squeak. He laughs before pulling me close to him once again.

--

Chapter 10! Comment and vote! School starts up again on Monday.. Noo. I'll try to write a lot today so I can update throughout the week. Love you guys, keep reading ✌️😋