Chapter 5- Good Morning

Chapter 5

The next morning, I open my eyes to Michael still sleeping. His light snores fill the room lowly, it's quite adorable to say the least.

I run my hands through my tousled hair. Last night, I slept better than I had in a long time, all thanks to Michael.

I don't know if I should just wake him, he looks so peaceful and innocent in his quiet rest.

But it looks as if I don't have to because he slowly sits up, turning his head toward me and a huge grin cracks across his angel face.

"It's nice waking up to you Alondra," Michael says softly.

He reaches up and strokes my right cheek.

How does he know exactly what to say and exactly what to do to make me feel so good?

It's just then that I realize I've slept with a man that I've known for one day.

I blush lightly and look away from him, highly embarrassed by his remark. I've never felt beautiful, until now.

"Well, let's get this day started!" Michael says, rubbing his palms together excitedly as he got off of the bed, and into his bathroom.

My bare feet hit the cold floor as I stretch out my rejuvenated body. I yawn widely and rub my eyes, waiting for Michael to finish.

I start to hum to his song, 'Human Nature', spinning around the room like a ballerina.

Suddenly, a door opened behind me and I spin around. It was Michael, and he was wearing a towel.

Just, a towel.

"Oh my goodness, I'm sorry! I should've left.." I say flustered, turning away.

He chuckles lowly behind me and I stupidly turn around. But it seems like he doesn't mind, he isn't even slightly embarrassed at all. I'm the only one who is.

"It's alright Alondra. In fact, it's my fault. I should've told you I was going for a shower. Which, you can too if you'd like. I have some more clothes for you to wear," Michael replies.

I rub the side of my arm up and down, avoiding the glance he was trying to connect me in.

"Okay, thank you." I say quickly before walking by him and into the bathroom, shutting the door.

That terrible moment when you completely embarrass yourself in front of the most beautiful man you have ever laid eyes on..

Not to mention the fact that he's the most famous and talented musician to be lucky enough to know.

I strip off my clothes and twist the nob to the shower on. The water sprays me and I engulf myself with it, feeling even more refreshed.

I turn around and lay my eyes on a bottle of citrus body wash. Hmm, so this is how Michael gets his hypnotizing scent.

I pick it up and snap open the bottle, sniffing it with admiration. Oh, it smells like heaven..

I quickly squirt some of the wash into my hand and lather it onto my body. How many people can say that they got to smell like Michael Jackson?

"Alondra, are you almost done in there?"

A knock comes against the door and I jump, slipping and almost falling onto the limestone shower floor.

"Oh! Yes! Um, yeah, almost," I say disoriented.

"Are you alright? I hope you didn't fall, I didn't mean to startle you.."

"No, no! Don't worry.. I'm fine," I call out.

Michael laughs a sweet laugh and then I hear his footsteps fade away.

Way to make a fool of yourself, once again.

I hurriedly shut off the water and reach onto my tiptoes to pull down a clean towel from the edge of the top of the shower. I dry off my body, leaving my wet hair down so it doesn't become naturally puffy.

I exit the bathroom and another pair of shorts and a cute purple tank top are set out neatly on the bed sheets. I slip them on after I find a bra and matching panties. I'm still unsure why Michael has womens' undergarments, but I know myself. I'm too embarrassed and shy to ask.

I go downstairs and meet Michael. He's wearing a black short sleeve v-neck with blue jeans. All while looking confident and highly attractive. I can feel myself start to blush.

"I'm happy you finally joined me, and that you're alright," he says as I sit next to him in the living room.

"Oh, um, yeah.." I say uncomfortably.

"Well, I want to take you on a tour of Neverland. It's quite magical in my opinion. Would you come?"

"Yes, of course! That sounds so wonderful Michael."

"Good, grab your shoes and we're off," he says.

"Um Michael? I don't have any shoes," I say quietly.

He looks like his heart is broken. He turns around so his back is now to me. What did I do?

"Climb on sweetheart."

I get up from my seating and grip Michael's shoulders, hauling myself onto his tall body frame.

"Let's go on an adventure, shall we?" He asks.

"Sure," I reply, and we venture out into Neverland.

--

How is it guys?? I've updated, so yay! I need your thoughts or I won't continue though, so COMMENT and VOTE

loves! Thanks!