Chapter 37- Cut Short

I grab Michael's hand and we start making our way to the entrance.

"Do you want to start?" He asks after finishing purchases for our tickets.

"Is that even a question? Of course I do!"

First things first, the Batman Ride. It's a huge yellow and blue winding coaster that looks highly intimidating. Even Michael looks scared.

"Do you honestly want to ride that? I mean, we can start with something smaller.." He drags out his words and I start to giggle.

"Sounds like somebody's scared to me," I smirk.

"No I'm not! I'm scared for you! I know you have a fear of heights so we don't have to do it," He states quickly.

I gaze up at the looming ride before me, using my hand as a visor against the sun that beats down on us with its harsh rays of bright light.

"Well I'm willing to do it, I'm scared but it can't be that bad, right? You'll be with me."

I link my arm through Michael and he kisses my forehead before we start toward the ride.

The line is just as winding as the tracks on the roller coaster.

"Looks like we're in for a long wait huh?" Michael says.

"Yup. I'm surprised nobody has noticed you yet."

"¡Mira! es Michael Jackson!"

It looks like I've spoken too soon. Heads have started to turn toward us, realization growing.

"Should we go? This could turn into a mob and I know you're tired of that." I say while wrapping my arm around him.

"No it's alright. Let them realize it. I don't want anything to ruin this day you know? I just love being with you."

I smile and give him a quick kiss before the line moves up. People have started coming over to us.

"Michael, te quiero!" They start chanting.

I turn to him and laugh as they start linking arms and surrounding him.

"You know what they're saying right?" I question.

"Of course! I love you more," He says to them with a slight blush.

I then feel a tugging at my legs. I look down and see a little boy with big amber eyes. I grin and crouch down, picking him up and placing him on my hip.

"Hey little baby," I coo while lightly tickling under his chubby chin.

The young boy giggles and reaches out and brushes his tiny hand against Michael's shoulder. He turns and looks at the boy with adoration in his eyes.

"You've got another little fan baby," I comment and Michael kisses the boy's head.

As we are cuddling with this young one, my mind starts to wander into having one of our own. A child. There's nobody I would rather start a family with than my man.

Then, make frantic cry is made in the distance, snapping me out of my thoughts and making me turn around as my ears follow the noise.

"Oh!" A short woman rushes up to me and plucks the baby out of my hands.

"Gracias! I'm sorry he always runs off like that!"

At that moment she turns to face Michael, nervously holding out a pen to him.

"What would you like me to sign miss?" He inquires, and the excited lady holds out her hand.

"My hand! I will never wash it off after this."