105

Liv and I decided to stick with something simple as our outfits tonight as we watched Rydel dig through a box of old Halloween stuff they had. I'm going to squeeze myself into one of Rydel's tight red dresses and put on devil horns and tail.

I don't care too much for Halloween.

Never really did.

Liv is going to be an angel. It was the simplest thing for us to do without wearing a pound of makeup. We could've done some gory blood, but I didn't want to care about making sure I don't ruin it. Insanely cliche, but Rydel insisted we had to dress up.

Rydel was dressing as Hugh Hefner and the boys were her bunnies.

She tried convincing us to run out to the store and try and find more robes for us to wear to join her. We were fine going the easy and simple route.

"Latex dress, Rydel?" I ask her, picking up the red material from the bed. "You really don't have any other red dress?"

She laughs at me, throwing the small headband onto the bed as she sat on the floor. "C'mon, you'll look hotter in latex!"

"I'm not even going to be able to get it on," I insist.

I walk toward her bedroom door and shut it so nobody saw into the room. She gave Liv a lace white bodysuit and short white skirt with high lace socks to complete her angel look as she dug around for a halo.

I undressed and pulled up the dress, feeling the annoying fabric cling to my body. "I'll zip you," Liv offers once she finishes adjusting her skirt. She comes to me and zips it up. "Do you feel comfy?"

"As comfy as someone can feel in latex," I say, turning around and facing the girls.

Rydel nods from the floor. "Yes, perfect!"

We finish getting ready shortly after, curling our hair and doing our makeup. Rydel insisted on me trying out four shades of her red lipsticks to find the perfect one.

Once I slide on a pair of heels, I walk out of her room to find Ross. I know they were just wearing suits and putting on bunny ears.

I slowly open his cracked door and peak in to see if he's in there. He glances up from his phone as he lays across his bed. I walk in and close the door behind me.

He simply stares at me as I walk over to the bed. "What? Is it too much? I'm a size bigger than Rydel so I had to squeeze into it a bit and I don't know if I look like the Pillsbury Dough Boy in this-"

"No. You look so fucking good. Come here," he mumbles, placing his phone down onto the bed and leaning up onto his palm. "You're trying to kill me, I'm convinced."

I bite down gently onto my bottom lip, resisting a smile as I move to sit in front of his legs. Ross immediately places his hands on my cheek and pulls me into him, kissing me several times.

"I like you in a suit," I mumble between kisses.

He smiles against my lips, before kissing me harder. "I love this latex dress, but fuck, I wish I could pull it off you. It's going to be so hard resisting to keep my hands on you all night."

He pushes his lips back onto mine, his tongue gently teasing against my bottom lip. I hear commotion beginning to stir in the hallway so I know it's time to almost leave as everyone makes their way downstairs.

I hum against his lips and lean back. "You have my lipstick all over your mouth," I tell him, placing my hand on his chin as my thumb traces his lip.

"Yeah I smeared yours a bit too."

I laugh and try to gently rub it off his face. "Ross, Hayley, lets go!" One of the boys yells.