106

* sex - skip down to next asterisk if you don't wanna read it

"Are you sure we should be doing this?" I ask, Ross's lips making a trial down my neck as his hands grab the flesh on my hips.

He hums. "Yes," he answers, point blank.

I know I should be the one to stop this because he is definitely not thinking with his brain right now. It's evident when he pushes his hips more into the counter and I feel him against me.

His lips move back up to my jaw, pressing quick kisses until he gets to my lips again. "You think you can be quick?" He asks, a smile on his face, only centimeters from mine.

I can hardly hear him because of the blasting music and the bathroom fan.

"You know me," I answer. "Well, you know you."

I wish I had the confidence to actually tell him what he does to me. I wish I could talk dirtier to him, but I feel so awkward like I'm bound to say the wrong thing or make him uncomfortable.

He smiles and pushes his lips onto mine again as his hands slide under my dress. "Lift up a second," he softly demands. I lean onto my hand and lean up, his lips attaching back to mine. His hands grip onto my thong, a smile taking over his face. "Hot," he murmurs then slides it down my legs and drops it onto the floor.

Personally, I don't mind wearing them. I was between wearing those or nothing at all because this latex dress is the worst thing I have ever put on my body.

I slip my hands onto his cheeks, pulling him down into me more and he immediately kisses back with more passion. I hear his pants unbuckle and I temporarily move my hands to his suit jacket so I can push it to the floor because I know he'll be sweating in a minute if he doesn't.

"What?" I breathlessly whisper once he pulls away from me.

He smiles at my confused face. "Just gotta wash my hands quick," he tells me and steps away from me before turning on the faucet and quickly washing his hands.

I furrow my eyebrows at him, observing as he wipes his hands down along his shirt then stepping up to me again.

"Just gotta make sure you're ready, don't want to hurt you," he says. "Also not trying to give you an infection."

I smile and grip his cheeks. "So considerate and so cute," I murmur before he takes his middle and ring finger and nearly slams into me. "Oh, fuck."

"Cute, huh?" He asks, smirking and moving his wrist in a quick rhythm. "Always ready for me, I don't know why I even think I have to check."

I immediately arch my back, my hands moving to grip onto any part of him because my mind is already spinning. I'm glad my body reacts in ways my mouth could never successfully say.

"Kiss me," I manage to stumble out, needing my brain to focus on anything before I climax in under a minute.

Ross doesn't take any time to deliberate before pushing his lips onto mine, his one hand moving quickly and the other gripping my hip to hold me still.

"Fuck, Hayl, I love you so much." He murmurs against my lips before sliding his hand away to push down his boxers.

"I love you more," I confess.