103

Ross smiles. "Let's just get a place now - fuck it," he says, completely serious.

"You're nuts," I say.

He shakes his head and leans up to kiss me once more. "I'm serious. Before you leave, let's get an apartment or house together so you can visit and we have somewhere to go besides here. And we can decorate it if you want. It'll be ready for you when you graduate, baby. C'mon, this is what we need."

"You're insane," I clarify, my hands squeezing his cheeks.

Ross smiles. "Is that a yes? I'd cover the rent until December when you move here obviously then we can figure out how to pay for it because I know you."

"If you want to, we can look," I say. His hand snakes up to my neck as he pushes his lips back onto mine several times. I smile and pull my head back before it gets too heated again. "We need to shower. Now," I say, sliding my legs off him.

After continuously have to pull Ross's hands off me during the shower, we got out within 15 minutes. As he dries his hair off with his towel, I simply stare at him through the mirror with my towel wrapped tightly around me since we didn't bring clothes with us.

"What?" He asks, his hands now moving to put the towel around his waist.

I glance to the door. "I'm scared to go out there and get caught," I laugh.

Ross smirks at me through the mirror and grabs his phone. He opens the door and peaks his head out before quickly walking to his room. I follow suit and we manage to get in without being caught.

After we get dressed, we head downstairs.

As Mark cuts some fruits, he acknowledges us immediately. "How are you holding up?" He asks.

I have hardly even thought about everything going on honestly. I have been so tangled up in Ross, I haven't even had a second to think. If I was home in my room alone, I would be obsessing over it with my sad emotions.

I smile. "I'm alright. I may need your help with some stuff later if you aren't busy. I don't really know what to do and I don't have anyone to ask. I just assume adults know a lot more and you're like the only one I actually know," I ramble.

He laughs. "Absolutely."

Ross is smirking at me as usual as he heads to the fridge. I hear footsteps approaching and someone's hand attempts to ruffle my hair. Their arm then slides around my shoulder, pulling me into their chest. "Hi," Rocky says, his arms tight around me.

I squeeze him back, my love for him growing more and more as I talk to him through Liv. "Hi," I mumble back, my face pressed into his light blue shirt.

"You okay?" He asks, his arms still around me.

I nod. "Yeah, doing better," I say.

Mostly because my mind has been way too busy that I didn't have a second to think about it.

Rocky pulls back, his hand now tapping my head. "Are you excited for Liv to come?"

I widen my eyes at him as he walks toward the fridge as Ross puts out ingredients for a smoothie. "She's definitely coming?" I ask.