94

a/n: I CHANGED MY USERNAME! To fit the change of the band (which I probably should've done a long time ago when it was changed, but I just wasn't ready to change from the username I've had since I made this account 7 or so years ago) my username is now DriverEra !! Simple and straight to the point. RIP iLoveEverythingR5 x ENJOY THE LONG CHAPTER!

-

I immediately step to the side, not sure what I should be doing in this kind of circumstance. I also don't want to be anywhere near the picture so I walk over to the front desk and come up with some excuse for an extra key. I don't want to bring any awareness that we were together at a hotel. It'll erupt world war three with his publicist and Danielle. I feel my phone vibrate right after I finish speaking to the front desk.

Ross: In elevator, meet you at the room

I grab the new key and headed to the elevator, praying no one will approach me. "I can't believe we met him," one of the girls say from behind me as they wait for the elevator as well.

"I wonder why he's at a hotel," the other replies. "I'm going to upload this right now to Instagram."

As we enter the elevator, I stay with my back pressed against the wall. "Do you know who Ross Lynch is?" One of the girls asked me.

I shrug. "I think I heard his name before," I reply.

"Well, he's here at the hotel so keep your eyes peeled!" She says, excitement written across her face.

I nod. "Nice to know," I smile.

Thankfully the doors open to my floor. "Bye!" She says.

I say a goodbye then head to the door. I put my key in and walk in, shutting it quickly behind me. Ross looks up at me from the bed.

"Fuck," he whispers. "I'm fucked."

I shake my head. "You're fine. I wasn't anywhere near you when they approached. The same girls came into the elevator with me and asked if I knew who you were because they just met you. The only thing you'll have to explain, if anything, is why you're at a hotel," I reply.

Ross groans, ignoring everything I just said as he lays back against the bed. "I'm fucked," he repeats.

I lock the door and kick my shoes off. I pull my phone out and walk over to the bed, laying on my stomach beside him as he looks like he's having a midlife crisis. I pull up his Instagram and go to his tagged photos.

I find the picture the girl put up. "It doesn't even look like you're at a hotel in the photo," I say, examining the photo for anything that could get him in trouble.

"I'm fucked."

I look over at him quickly. "Stop saying that," I scold, pushing my phone to him to show him the photo.

"Hey, at least I look good in this," he replies.

I roll my eyes. "You're so annoying," I say as I lean on my elbows to look at him.

Ross tosses the phone behind him onto the bed. "I wasn't careful enough. I got lucky this time, but we can't walk out together alone. I don't need any speculation."

I nod, rolling onto my back to look up at the ceiling. I have done this more times in the past few days than in a year. "I understand."

"I know it's not fair, I'm sorry. I want to be with you. I'm selfish," he replies. "I know how hard it'll be for both us individually and for our relationship. But I am so selfish because I would do anything to be with you. It's just... in two months it'll be so much easier."