64

"Queen Mary!" Rydel yells as we pull up to the massive ship.

I'm not going to lie, I'm scared.

I'm the type of person who is also too afraid to admit that ghosts aren't real because I feel like they'll show themselves in a 'fuck you' sort of way once I say they're fake.

So as we pull up to one of the most haunted places in the States, I am petrified.

Ross's hand is tight on mine, my knee already bouncing with anxiety. We all squeezed into the van so we didn't have to pay for a lot of parking so we are all on top of each other.

Ross also argued with his dad on our way here, demanding that he and I get our own room since we were originally going to share with Liv and Rocky. It was just simple banter until Ross pleaded with him laced with curse words. "It's her last night here, I don't care how much money I have to fucking spend. I don't want to share a room with anyone. I'm not trying to hear anyone bitch that her and I are laying on top of each other or some shit."

Mark thankfully just agreed with him. "Okay, Ross. I thought it'd be better financially, but that's fine. I understand."

It explains why Ross is now gripping my hand so hard it's probably red. I know he wanted to continue arguing as he usually always does, but he grabbed me instead.

I didn't care if we had to share rooms because I know Liv and Rocky wouldn't mind however we laid. I know everyone else in the car probably thinks we are trying to have sex, but that's not the case. I just think Ross doesn't want anyone seeing how he lays across me with his face shoved into my neck.

We all file out of the van like clowns out of a small car. We then gather around Mark like he's our leader. "So we're all going over to the front desk to get our rooms. We'll then come back down to eat dinner and you guys can scurry off and do whatever." He tells us.

"So where is everyone sleeping now that Ross had to bitch?" Riker asks.

I immediately look over to my boyfriend who glances up from his phone, his jaw clenched as he stares at his older brother.

"Bro, piss off," Ross, of course, snaps then storms toward the huge ship.

I sigh and follow behind him.

"I don't know, I was thinking it could be the rest of us guys in one room and the girls in another. I'm not going to make everyone happy regardless," Mark says loud enough for me to hear.

With Ross's legs almost double the size of my short ones, I struggle to catch up. "Babe," I say in hopes that he'll stop walking like a madman.

"He's so fucking annoying. Like genuinely always so fucking annoying," Ross says.

With the group not too far behind, I know they overheard his outburst.

"Are you five years old?" Riker asks.

Mark is now the one to snap. "Enough!"

"Can we meet you guys inside in a few minutes?" I ask nicely.

I know Ross just needs to cool down and it won't happen near Riker.

His dad sighs. "Yes, I'll put the room under my name. See you in a few."

The entire group stops their staring and continues walking toward the entrance. Once their backs are fully turned away from us, I walk closer to him. I slide my hands up his arms until I reach his neck, wrapping them loosely.

"You know I love you so much so I don't want you to get annoyed when I say this, okay?" I mumble as I stand on my tippy toes.

He blinks slowly and waits for me to continue. "What?"