50

"You look so handsome," I compliment, my hand sliding down his button-up shirt.

Ross glares down at me. "I really don't want to sit there for hours surrounded by people I don't care about. Especially when you and my family will be in the audience watching me like proud parents at a five year old's dance recital."

I glance over his shoulder at his cap and gown. "But you look so handsome now, just imagine you with those fashion pieces on."

His fingers dig into my hips. "I'm doing this for you. I hope you know that," he says.

I lean up, my arms snaking around his neck. His hands rest tightly on my hips. "I know, I appreciate it. Your whole family appreciates it. Especially because you're graduating with honors," I mumble, tilting my chin up a bit to gently kiss his lips once.

Ross smiles and leans back down once I pull away too quickly for his liking. "Why can't we just stay here and keep doing this?" He questions, his one hand cupping my cheek so he can kiss me again.

I hum against his warm lips. "As much as I'd love to, we have to go. You need to get there early to practice," I reply. I peck him quickly then pull away from him completely to slide on my wedges.

He groans from the spot I left him. I slide on my shoes and grab his cap and gown off the closet door. "So you're going to drop me off then meet up with my family?" He questions as he grabs our coffees off the counter.

I nod. "Yeah. I'll be there a bit before them but I'll just find some good seating so I can see your cute, little face in the audience," I tease while we walk down the hallway to the elevator.

He glares over at me, pushing his finger into the button.

"Please don't make me do this," he says, his head tilted against the headrest of his car.

I roll my eyes. "You're acting as if I'm asking you to commit murder. You'll be fine, Ross. Everyone's excited to see you."

Ross leans over and kisses my cheek, slowly making his way down to my neck. "Let's just go find somewhere to park and I can tell everyone I accidentally overslept."

I put my hand on top of his hand that's resting by my ear. "Baby," I whine.

"Let's go," he whispers, his lips dragging along my skin causing goosebumps to rise.

I nod. "Okay," I say.

"Really?" He excitedly asks. He slides his lips up to my mouth.

I detach my lips from his. "No, let's get you checked in." I pull the door handle and step outside.

"Babe," he groans. "You're a tease."

I shrug and close the passenger door behind me to open the backseat doors. I retrieve his cap and gown as he glares at me from the front seat. "Come on, baby. You're going to be late."

He lets out a huff of annoyance as he flings his door open. I smile, holding the gown open for him. "This is lame," he mumbles, sliding his arms through the holes. "I'm not putting on this cap right now."

I nod. "I love this, you look so good. I'm excited to see you walk across the stage. I'm proud of you," I ramble, my hands going to his cheek.

Ross rolls his eyes. "I'll be texting you if I'm bored," he says, leaning down and kissing me.

I kiss him back. "I love you. Don't have too much fun," I smile.

"I definitely won't, but I love you. Have fun with my crazy family," he says, kissing me again then walking toward the check-in table.