125

Several hours and one nap later, I was gently rubbed awake. A soft padding of a thumb swiping across my cheek was all it took for me to blink several times, twisting my body to face the warmth in front of me.

"We're at the venue," Ross whispers, keeping his hand to continue the movement. I nod, stretching myself out, a luxury it seems for me to do within this bunk. "Sleep okay?"

I lean up onto my elbow, nodding once more then rubbing my eyes. "Did you sleep?" I ask, the bus coming to a hard stop.

He nods. "Yeah, baby," he responds, leaning in and finishing his two word sentence with a kiss on the cheek.

He slips out of the cramped area, stretching out his own long limbs in the tiny walkway. I slide out shortly after him, walking to the bathroom to fix myself up.

"That's insane," Rocky mumbles, peaking out the window.

I furrow my eyebrows. "What's going on?" I ask, dragging my fingers through my hair to calm the bed head.

"Look at how many people are lined up and waiting to go into the venue. The show doesn't start for another four hours," he whispers in amazement, his eyes wide open as he gently pulls the blind down in order to see.

The bus is parked at the side of the venue, out of the fan's eye. The only way we can see is the small window at the back of the bus, a glimpse into what looks like an extremely long line.

"What're you two looking at?" Ross's soft voice comes from behind us.

I turn and smile at his crazy hair, his eyes immediately meeting mine. "The fans waiting outside," I reply.

He walks a bit closer to me, his hands slipping onto my hips as he looks over me with ease to glance at the waiting crowd. "Holy shit," he murmurs, his one hand grasping at the flesh on my hip as the other tugs down the blind. "That's insane."

"It's crazy how they're here to see you guys. Like... they're here for you," I reply, in utter amazement.

People traveled all this way to come see my boyfriend and his family. That's crazy? My absolutely normal boyfriend. Well, kind of normal.

With a swift kiss to the top of the head, Ross's fingers ghost from my body as he runs to the other side of the tour side to tell the rest of his family.

I move out of the way as they come speed walking in, trying to get any sneak peek they can get.

"This is crazy," Ross mumbles, smiling to himself as he stares at his siblings.

I smile. "I'm proud of you," I say, sliding my hand out to wrap my fingers around his.

After sneaking into the venue, I'm in utter shock by how big this place is. It holds around 15,000 people. And it's sold out.

We walk through the empty arena, our foot steps making noise as we travel across the stage.

"So sound check will be in an hour. There are rooms in the back for you to hang out in or shower or whatever it is you want to do," Mark says, scrolling through the itinerary on his phone. "Then pre-show meet and greet in two hours then the show in three and a half hours. Got it?"

There was a chorus of "yes" and then everyone split off to continue exploring.

"I think I might shower. Want to come with me?" Ross asks, his eyes meeting mine.

I nod and follow him to the lengthy hallway of rooms and storage areas. "You can take that one, I think the others have been claimed," Mark says, pointing to the last dressing room.