115

After what felt like nineteen days of driving the next day, we finally made it to Los Angeles. We decided to just wake up early and push through it. We got there around 11 PM so it was a long, exhausting day. We switched four times throughout the drive, allowing the other person to rest and play on their phone.

Ross pulls up to the family house, our body's over the drive. "We'll bring everything in tomorrow," he tells me, exiting my car and locking it once I'm out with our overnight bag.

We enter into the quiet house, seeming as though most of the family is either not home or asleep. We head into the kitchen, making a quick snack before bed and to hydrate a bit more.

"Hi," Rydel says, smiling as she makes her way around the corner. "How was the drive?"

Ross raises his eyebrows slowly. "Way too fucking long. Essentially a blizzard, a bat shit crazy woman, Hayley's car stalling out when we got stuck in traffic, 12 hours straight of driving through bumble fuck."

"Sounds like so much fun!" She says, grabbing herself a glass of water. "I'm exhausted. I'll see you in the morning. So excited you're here, Hayley."

I smile. "Can't wait to hang out with you more," I reply.

She winks then continues her way up to her room. I move closer to Ross, leaning my head against his shoulder. "Ready for bed?" He asks, leaning down and pressing a kiss to my head.

I nod.

He places the dishes in the dishwasher then grabs our bag, making our way upstairs. We take separate, quick showers and once I come into the room with my pajamas on, Mark stands at the edge of the bed.

"Hi, Mark," I say nicely, walking around him to get to my side of the bed.

"Just wanted to make sure you got in okay," he tells me as I climb under the blanket next to Ross. "I know you don't want to get into it, but you came back to LA with 10 grand less?"

Ross moans, covering his face with his hands. "Fuck, it was a mess. I kissed Hayley and a fan tried to make me give her 25 grand to exchange it," he shakes his head, lowering his hands to look at his dad.

"If it was with any other girl, I'd be annoyed," Mark admits, leaning down to press his hand quickly to the blanket. "Goodnight, kids. Glad you're here, Hayley."

I smile and reply. "Goodnight, Mark!"

"Night, dad." As the door closes, I turn and wrap my arm around Ross's stomach. "My family is obsessed with you."

I lean onto his chest with my forearms, looking down at his face. "I'm glad."

He leans forward and kisses me. "Almost as obsessed with you as I am."

The next morning I wake up to someone climbing onto our bed. I roll my head over and glance up to see Rocky. This 6'3" man climbing onto our bed like he is a toddler. As a 6'0" man is still asleep with his legs tangled amongst the surface, there is no room for this.

I squint up at him, putting my one hand above my eyes to try and see.

What fucking time is it?

He notices me awake and smiles before standing up carefully.

Then begins to bounce up and down.

"What the fuck?" Ross groans, removing his face from my neck and rolling onto his back. "What are you doing?"

He drops down onto his knees and starts weaseling his way between us in the new open space. "I'm excited you guys are back," he says, giddy like a school girl. "Want to get breakfast?"