104

I woke up the next morning feeling far too warm and needing to peel Ross's sleeping body off me before I melt through the mattress. Our legs are a mess between each other's, his face nuzzled into my neck closest to his side with his soft exhales tickling my skin. His hand is cradling the other side of my head with the comforter draped over the two of us.

I am sweating.

I don't even know what time it is, but there is absolutely no shot I will fall back asleep like this.

I move my hand up to grip around his wrist so I can hopefully slip out from under him. Once I lift it about three inches, he gently pulls his arm back and drops down onto my stomach and holding my waist as he grunts lightly and knocks his nose into my neck again.

Let's try it again.

I now try to pick his fingers up so I can loosen his grip as his t-shirt I'm wearing is bunched up against my hips.

"You okay, baby?" He asks, his voice thick with sleep and raspiness.

I hate waking people up, but I feel like I'm going to experience heat exhaustion. "We forgot to turn the fan on last night," I whisper.

"Mm, fuck. Sorry," he tells me, rolling onto his back and stretching before turning his head to look at me.

"You radiate so much heat, it's insane. I feel like I'm next to a mini heater."

He gives me a toothless smile before rolling out of bed and walking to turn on the fan so it can cool down a bit.

"Your cheeks are red. Are you feeling okay?" Ross asks, crawling back into bed and pressing his lips against my forehead. "I don't know if you're warm just because you're hot or you have a fever."

I flutter my eyes closed as he kisses my forehead again to feel my body temperature. "I'm okay, nothing hurts."

"Okay good. We have Halloween in two days."

I sigh. "What are we doing? Are we dressing up?"

I never was a huge Halloween person. I felt like picking out some costume and trying to make it sexy was lame. I can only handle parties for short periods of time so I'd be bored halfway through.

"I think we are going to a party or maybe a club. Liv flies in tomorrow so we will have to figure out a last second costume for you guys. I think we are going to do Halloween Horror Nights tomorrow at Universal."

I roll over onto my side so I face him. "Is Danielle coming to either of those?"

"I haven't asked her. I know my publicist will freak out because we are going to public places without each other. I just don't want her there especially when you're there, it's not fair for you."

I know it's going to suck going out and not being able to be close to Ross. I can't hold his hand at Universal. We are going to have to act like friends.

I scoot closer to him, watching as he places his arm around me and pulls me tighter against him, my head moving to lay on his chest. "I don't want you to get in trouble. Do what you need to do, I'll adapt."

"You're the best, you know that?"

After Ross tried convincing his dad to let him go look at houses or apartments, his dad wasn't giving into the crazy idea. He said they need to sit down and actually speak about it all once the craziness winds down.

The rest of the day was spent messing around at the house because Ross was upset. We cooked dinner and watched a movie, the entire house lined up on the two couches. We made cookies and hot chocolate while watching old Halloween classics to get us in the mood for tomorrow.