41

a/n: dirtyyyy
-
Ross' hands grab my hips, his fingers digging into the skin causing goosebumps to rise along my body. His lips move quickly with me showing the desperation.

"Are you sure?" I question as he begins kissing down my neck.

He pulls away, his eyes beaming into my mine. "Yes," he mumbles. "I need this. I need you."

I nod, leaning back up onto my tippy toes to bring his face closer to mine to feel his warm lips again. My hands move to his tie, my fingers moving to loosen it. Ross pulls his jacket off and tosses it to the floor as I begin unbuttoning the tight fabric. Once I have all of the buttons undone, I push it down his shoulders and flinging it to the ground.

Ross' hands travel to my back, his fingers dancing around the fabric until he finds the zipper of my dress. His lips move rapidly with mine at the same time. Once my dress is on the floor, I undo his belt and zipper, pushing his pants down as well.

I pull my lips away from him as I bend down to undo my shoes. He smiles down at me, his hands going onto his hips, the only fabric to cover his body are the black boxers.

I kick off my shoes and stand back up, my feet thanking me immediately. "How much time do you think we have?" I question again as his hands go onto my hips again.

"As much time as we need. Nobody is allowed upstairs and I know my siblings won't knock on this door," he replies as he hand moves to my hair, brushing the strands back. "You are so beautiful, you know that?"

I smile at him and stand on my tippy toes again to place one short kiss on his lips. He hums against my lips as his fingers begin pulling down the fabric on my hips. Ross' fingers fumble on my bra clip, but gets it with ease. Once I'm completely bare, my fingers move to his boxers and pull them down to the ground.

I know we've done this once before, but I'm still as nervous as ever. Knowing there is music playing beneath us and a house full of people makes me even more scared.

Ross grabs my hips tighter and lifts me up, my legs tightening around his hips. I need to stop thinking and freaking myself out.

My back hits the soft mattress as Ross stays on top. Without warning, his warm hand goes between my thighs and cups my sensitive area. I gasp and feel him smile against my neck as he kisses a trail all over.

As his fingers move gently against me, I bite down on my lip to hold back from any noise. Ross lifts his head up from my chest and I almost melt through the bed. His eyes are wild, but warm and the love inside them is evident.

"Holy shit," I breathe out as I tilt my head further into the pillow. Ross leans up, his thighs holding my legs open. I can see the smug smile on his face as he continues his circular movements with his fingertips. "Please," I beg, hoping this torturous movements will stop that are keeping me on the fine line of coming undone.

"Please what?" He asks, smugly. I'm breathing heavily as I lean up, putting my arms around his neck to pull him down on top of me. He laughs as I tighten my legs around him.

He better not make me say the words. I'm suddenly shy and don't want to express what I want him to do.

I put my hand on top of his, attempting to stop his movements. "Please," I mumble.

Ross' face is inches from mine. His tongue darts out and licks his lips achingly slow. "What?" He asks breathlessly.

"You're an asshole," I moan as he slips a finger inside of me.

He smiles, pressing his lips against mine quickly. "Is that what you wanted?" He questions.

I shake my head. "No, I want you, baby." I moan and cover my face with my one arm as I try to contain myself.

Ross smiles. "That's all I wanted to hear," he says, kissing me again. I roll my eyes and lean up to kiss him harder, my hand going to the back of his head.

Then his cellphone begins ringing from his pants located in the middle of the floor. I groan. "Please don't do me like this," I beg as he leans up off me.

"Like what?" He laughs, his smugness being way too evident.

Just as he goes to get off the bed, I speak. "Don't leave me all high and dry. Come back," I whine.

"You're definitely not dry," he winks as he grabs his pants off the floor. I groan and pull the pillow from under my head to cover my face. "It's Riker. Ready to go?"

I lean up. "Are you fucking kidding me?" I ask.

Ross laughs and drops his pants to the floor. He makes two long strides to the bed and climbs back over me. "Yes," he smiles and leans back down to kiss me. Instead of the fast pace we were doing before, he kisses me slowly. His hand goes to the back of my head and lays us both down again. All too soon, he pulls away again. I frown up at him. "Don't yell at me again," he laughs as he opens the side drawer. He digs to the bottom and pulls out the condom.

I roll my eyes and place my hand onto his chest, slowly tracing along his happy trail. As Ross opens the foil and slides it on, I trace along his chest. I watch as his breathing is shallow with anticipation.

"I love you," I randomly say. His eyes glance up back into my eyes. "I do. I love you so much more than I can even begin to explain," I blabber.

Ross leans down and kisses me with more passion than any other kiss we have ever had. "I love you babe," he says in between two kisses.

As soon as those words escape his lips, he slowly pushes himself into me. We both simultaneously let out a moan against our lips.

His motions stay steady as his hips move in and out. He digs his head into my neck and my hand immediately goes into the back of his head, my fingers intertwining with his hair.

His one hand is placed on the other side of my head as his breathing is shaky in my ear. As his pace quickens, I press my mouth against his shoulder in order to muffle any of the noises escaping my mouth.

"Oh my god," I breathe out into his shoulder.

Ross tilts his head and kisses along my jaw, his mouth slowly moving to cover mine. He smiles. "Gotta be quiet," he says before kissing me again.

I smile into his kiss as he continues his pace. Minutes later, his hand is cupping my mouth as he smiles down at me, his hips moving at a fast pace. One of my hands cover his, the other gripping his shoulder.

"I'm close," I mumble into his palm.

He leans back down to me. "Kiss me," he begs once he pulls his hand away from my mouth that wouldn't stop making noise. I lean up and push my lips back onto his as I feel myself getting closer and closer to the edge. His hand travels up my stomach and I squeeze my eyes shut. "Holy shit, Hayl," he groans into my mouth as we both come undone.

-
a/n

idk where the fine line is between good dirty and too dirty. oh well