74

I woke up the next morning to Ross breathing softly into my collarbone and his hand gripping my waist. After his outburst last night, the group quieted down and I'm assuming moved to one of the girl's rooms.

I don't even want to go out there to see bodies littered across the living room. So I move my hand down to his arm and pull him closer to me. He sighs in his sleep and rolls onto his back, attempting to pull me with him instead.

I tilt my head back to look up at him. His other hand goes behind his head and he slowly opens his eyes to look down at me. "Hi," I whisper.

"Good morning," he replies, his voice thick with sleep still.

I lean on my side and snuggle up into his bare chest. "How'd you sleep?" I ask, my hand resting near his belly button.

"Good. They randomly would make noise a lot. I don't think you woke up when they all went to bed, but they were a bit loud," Ross says.

I nod, staring up at him. "I'm sorry."

He shrugs. "Not your fault. What time is it?"

I lean over his chest to click on my phone that's sitting on the side dresser. "Fuck, only 8:23."

Ross laughs. "No wonder my eyes are still burning."

I lay back down, pulling him tighter to me. His body is warm and inviting. With his arm now resting on my back, his hand begins to move slowly along it with his fingertips brushing along the fabric of his shirt I'm wearing. "I'm so happy you're here," I confess in a whisper.

He leans down to kiss the top of my head. "Me too, but I'm not going to lie, I'm about to pass out again."

I smile and squeeze his side. "Okay, I'll try too."

We've only gotten around four to five hours of sleep, but I'm wide awake. Ross closes his eyes, his other arm still behind his head. I move my thumb softly along his chest, staring up at his features. He looks so peaceful.

"I don't even have to open my eyes to know you're staring at me," he replies.

I laugh lightly. "I'm wide awake," I confess.

"What do you want to do?" He mumbles.

I lean up and put my arms down onto Ross's chest so I can look at him a little closer. He slowly opens his eyes to glance at me. "I don't know," I reply.

"Is this what it's like to have kids?" He ponders.

I nod. "Yeah, but they can't do this," I say then lean in more to kiss along his neck.

"Get you and your stinky morning breath off me so I can go back to sleep," he smiles as he speaks.

I lean back, my mouth wide open from his joking dig. "Oh my god. I'm going to go shower again now," I say. Although I showered last night, I need something to occupy my time as he sleeps. And ouch, Ross.

He laughs and wraps his arms around my hips as I go to jump off my bed. He literally pulls me to the other side of the bed, his body now leaning over mine.

"I'm kidding," he says, leaning down and kissing me. "I love you and your morning breath."

I place my hand over my mouth, staring up at him with my eyebrows raised. "I don't want your kisses now."

I can tell he's wide awake now as he straddles my hips. He grabs my wrists and pulls them away from my mouth, pinning them above my head. "I was joking," he says, leaning down and kissing me again.

I don't kiss him back to continue to annoy him. "That's nice," I reply.

He stares down at me, his eyebrows raised and I know he's waiting for some reaction. I smirk and his hand darts out to my side, tickling me instantly. With my hands above my head, I am completely powerless. The laughter begins and I'm trying so hard to not be loud and wake up everyone in the living room.