18

"Did I ever tell you that you have the worst luck in the world?" Ross mumbles to me once I finally open my eyes. I shake my head and bury my head into his chest more. "You do," he adds.

I whine against the thin material of his shirt. "I know. Always. Ever since I was little it's been like that."

"Mm," he hums in response. "Explain to me how it happened again."

I go through the entire story again. "And now Mike has us all coming in tomorrow before opening because he didn't want to do it tonight."

"I'm sorry," his hand goes back into my hair. "All employees have to go?" I nod. "At least you'll go in with a cool battle scar."

I look up at him until he meets my eyes. Then I proceed to roll my own before I place my head back onto his warm chest.

"What time is it?"

I watch as he reaches down to his hips and moves his hand around on the bed in attempt to find his phone. Once successfully finding it, he replies, "9:45."

"Want to watch a movie or something?" I ask, sliding away from his body and jumping off the bed. I walk into the bathroom and fix my wild hair.

"Sure."

I nod and walk to the door of my bedroom. "I'll grab us some waters and some popcorn, you can grab my laptop and choose a movie off Netflix, okay?"

He nods as I walk out to the living room. I cross the room into the kitchen and grab two water bottles. My ears are suddenly full of squeals and moans. In reaction, my head whips to look at my bedroom door and I see Ross looking at me with wide eyes, his eyebrows furrowed together.

I cover my mouth to prevent a laugh as I jog into my room. "Please tell me that isn't my brother and Liv." He says.

"I think it is," I laugh and shove a water in his direction.

Ross shakes his head, a sour look on his face. "Nope, going to my place. C'mon. I am not listening to this. You're staying over so pack a bag. Let's go. Now, now, now."

I roll my eyes as he hops off the bed and grabs my laptop. He starts grabbing both my phone and laptop charger, determined to get out of there within seconds. I grab some clothes and we book it out of my room while Ross covers his ears as we walk through the living room.

As we make our way down to the elevator I ask, "You alright?"

He nods. "Yes, just grossed out. I thought moving out meant I would never have to hear my siblings having sex. Never did I think that we would both be talking to girls who are roommates."

I laugh at his expression that hasn't changed since we heard the initial noises. "Sorry, babe," I reply.

I see his eyes light up as we make our way onto the elevator. The doors shut behind us and moments later, his lips are pushed onto mine. I grab the back of his neck, our mouths moving together again. Although I was taken by surprise, I keep up with the gesture. The elevator slowly stops moving then we hear a 'ding', so we pull apart. His eyes are full of lust. A man and woman step on so I step back closer to Ross. I feel his hand move from behind me to grip my hip tightly.

We stand in the silence of the small elevator until it reaches the ground floor where his car was parked. His hand intertwines with mine as we walk through the cold air to his car. "How is your head feeling? Any headache?" Ross asks.

I breathe into my hand in an attempt to keep the warm air near my face. "It went down a lot. Definitely not as bad as it was before."

"Good!" He starts his car and pulls out of the parking lot. Within ten minutes we were at his apartment.