28

"Babe," Ross softly says. I lean my head up to see him looking down at me. "It's 8 in the morning," his voice is thick with sleep.

I groan, not realizing I fell asleep here. "Fuck, okay. I have class in two hours so I have to go home to shower." I pull my body out from under his. He rolls onto his back and stares at me as I walk to the kitchen where my keys are.

"You look like you're sneaking out from a one night stand. But don't worry, you still look sexy," he says, his eyebrows raised. He leans his head against the couch, his eyes still following me move around the apartment.

I laugh. "Yeah I'm surprised we both managed to fall asleep on the couch in jeans." I smile and walk closer to him, kissing his cheek quickly. "Text me after your classes."

"I will. Text me when you get home so I know you got back," he hums as he closes his eyes again.

I poke his cheek and reach behind him to grab his phone. "Set your alarm so you don't oversleep."

"Hey Siri, set an alarm for 9:20 AM," Ross says loudly. His phone replies saying that his alarm was set.

He sticks his tongue out at me then closes his eyes again to fall back asleep.

Once I get home, I quickly jump into the shower. Since it's the first day of classes, I feel obligated to dress somewhat nice. I use the term somewhat very loosely. I am one of those stereotypical college girls who sometimes love to dress up, but most of the time, I dress extremely casual. Then I stare in jealousy at the girls who can wear anything to class and look good.

I stuck with a green sweater and jeans to fit the winter feel. I paired it with some boots then fixed my hair into loose curls and natural makeup because doing anything else felt like too much effort.

I grab some notebooks and shove them into my backpack when my phone dings. You didn't text me that you got home from Ross.

I got home, but I'm now leaving for class I reply with a smiley face.

I scan my room one more time before grabbing my reusable water bottle and keys then head out. College parking. Do I need to further explain? It is the epitome of hell on Earth. Everyone is fighting for spots, people are asking random strangers to come in their car so they can drive them to their spot, cars are pulled over everywhere as they wait for someone to back out. Stress. Anxiety. Idiots everywhere.

After circling the parking lot for literally twenty-five minutes, I manage to grab a spot. By the time I'm parked, I have to hurry across campus to make it to my class in time. I can't wait for this semester to be over then I have one more year and I'm done. Well until graduate school, but that doesn't count right now.

I sit down in my Psychology class and I've had the Professor plenty of times so it didn't feel too long and dreadful. Next I have biology. I hate sciences so I'm already dreading this one.

I'm seated at one of the middle tables. Since I got here early, I pulled out my phone and scrolled through some social media to pass time.

Don't you love it when there are seats open everywhere, but someone decides to take the seat right next to you? I hear the stool move back and a person plopping onto it.

I glance to my right to see the person. "Hey," I say with a questioning tone as I stare up into Ross' eyes.

"I needed one more science course. What's up, buddy?" He asks obnoxiously. "And I might've seen your schedule so I last second switched into this class." His smile is wide.

I shake my head. "If we sit next to each other, we will not be able to focus in the slightest. We both know that," I reply.

He gives me an insulted look. "I can go sit with Tyler if you want." He looks back at a table surrounded with three boys.