116

After we got home, we ate some dinner then headed to rehearsals. I sat on the floor and watched, occasionally going on my laptop to job hunt.

Mark sat on the floor beside me, leaning into my ear to tell me something over the loud instruments. "You know, this is the happiest I have ever seen Ross," he says, making me glance over to my boyfriend who immediately makes eye contact with me, offering me a soft smile. "He is so in love with you and I will make sure this contract actually ends and there is no manipulating him to go longer."

"Thank you. I don't know how much longer either of us can take, especially if it were to be extended even more," I say, watching the siblings play one of their songs.

His father nods. "I wish I knew I about it from the beginning, I hate their management. We're already looking into other options."

"Yeah, he briefly mentioned that to me. It'll be better for all of them," I agree, watching the band finish up.

Ryland finishes off the song with a loud drum solo as the rest of them hang up their microphones back into the slots. "Good job today," their dad compliments. "You have a show next weekend three hours away."

One of them groan but I can't tell which as Ross walks over to me on the ground. He extends his hands out to me and I grab them, pulling myself up.

"You were great," I compliment, running my hand down his arm once I'm standing.

I will never get over his voice. Ever.

He smiles, leaning in and kissing me quick. "Thanks, babe."

I hand him a water bottle from my bag then I slide my laptop back in, throwing in our chargers that we brought. Since they're all sweaty, I wonder how it works with them taking showers at the house since there are 5 of them and only 3 showers if they use their dads.

"Vanni is picking me up and I'm going to sleep there tonight," Riker says, grabbing his bag and slinging it over his shoulder.

Mark nods. "Alright, text me when you get to her place, please." Riker nods then heads out.

I follow the rest of them out to Ross's car. Ross drove me and Rocky, everyone else piling into their dad's car.

"Fuck me," Ross groans as we pull out of the studio, his eyes glancing toward the phone call lighting up the car. "Hello," he answers to his publicist.

Her voice radiates through the Bluetooth. "Hey, Ross," her fake, cheerful voice speaks.

"Hey, what's up?" He answers, glancing over his shoulder to merge into traffic.

Her name is Maggie or something random, I can't even remember it. Ross simply had her name written as Publicist in his phone so it does not help me at all.

Maggie replies. "So tomorrow, you have to go to some creator party with Dani. I'll text you the address. Random people are coming, I'm not really sure who. It'll be fine," she rambles. "Also your siblings are more than allowed to come, it might even be better. You said Harley moved down?"

Rocky laughs from the backseat before slapping his hand over his mouth as I simply just glance between the two boys.

"It's Hayley and yes, she did," he replies with attitude laced through his voice.