48

"I don't get it!" I yell, my hands covering my face in frustration.

Ross rolls his eyes, closing the textbook aggressively. "You're not paying attention."

"I am paying attention, I'm just confused. This doesn't make sense to me like it does to you! I'm sorry I'm not a biology major," I huff and stand up from his living room floor.

He picks his shoulders up then drops them. "I don't know how else to help you, babe. Please stop getting frustrated and come back so I can try to explain genetics better to you."

I grab my glass of water off the counter and drag my feet back to him. As I sit down, he pulls the glass out of my hand and drinks most of my water. "I'm gonna throw this glass at you," I warn. "Give me that back," I say as I snatch it to drink the rest.

He smiles and opens up the textbook again. "What's the phenotype?" I simply stare back at him. "Babe, think."

"Characteristics or physical expressions like brown hair or freckles," I say then lay down, staring up at him as he looks at me with a smile.

"Genotype?"

I hum. "The DNA that's made for each trait. Like homozygous and heterozygous traits - dominant are capital letters, recessive are lowercase."

Ross nods. "Good. See, if you just focus for two seconds maybe you won't get so frustrated."

"I. Do. Focus," I say then sit up. "You are like a teacher. You have four years of biology carved into your little head and I don't. This is the first time I have ever even taken a biology course so I'm sorry I'm not as smart as you!" I say as I stare directly into his eyes.

He laughs. "Just focus."

"Ugh," I scream and fall back down onto the floor. I grab the pillow behind me and whip it at him. Ross laughs even more at my frustration. "You're an asshole."

"Come over here and let me help you relax," he says.

I shake my head, my arms extended above me to cover my face. "No."

"Yes," he teases, his hands gripping my ankles and pulling me toward him.

I shake my head and stay covered. "No." He pulls me closer between his legs then drops my thighs onto his. "You're going to give me rug burn before you ever give me an orgasm."

I bite down on my lip as I try to conceal any laughter. I drop my arm and see his mouth wide open which makes me burst into laughter.

"What the fuck did you just say to me?" He asks, his hands dropping to grip my waist.

I tilt my head back and continue laughing. He reaches one hand up to cup my mouth. "I'm done laughing," I say while giggling, my hand on top of his. He pulls his hand back, his face stern. "Oh relax, will you? Just focus," I whisper as I lean up to be more eye level with him.

Ross leans down, gripping my face with both hands as he shoves his lips onto me. I kiss him back before I begin laughing all over again.

"Babe," he whines. "It's not funny. You hurt my feelings."

I wrap my arms around his neck, pushing my hips so I'm not sitting on his lap and not on the floor. "It's a joke," I murmur. I lean down and begin kissing along his jawline and down onto his neck. "Wanna get kinky?" I ask.

"How?" He laughs as his head is tilted upward.

I lean up, gently biting down onto his ear. "Gametes are the sex cells which are the sperm and egg," I whisper.

He grips tighter onto my hip. "If you don't stop talking about biology, I'm gonna put my gamete down your throat."

I tilt my head back in laughter making him smirk. He grabs my face and pushes his lips back onto mine, silencing my laughter.

~~ sexual warning ~~

Ross slides his hand down and lifts up the band of my leggings. I kiss him harder as I feel his fingers move down further, pulling the thin cloth to the side. His cold fingertips touch my sensitive area and I gasp into his mouth.

Ross smirks and kisses me again. I grip his shirt as I try to keep my mind a bit preoccupied so I don't overthink everything. As his fingers make his way down to the entrance, he pulls his lips from mine and kisses down my neck.

"Oh my god," I breathe, my forehead dropping to his shoulder.

I feel him cockily smile against my collarbone, placing another delicate kiss there as he pushes his fingers into me. I gasp again, chills going down my spine.

I sloppily begin kissing his neck now, my mouth leading up near his. I lean up to kiss him and he moves his head back, his hand moving achingly slowly. "I want to hear you," he confesses to my rejected kiss.

I pout causing him to move suddenly faster. I grab his shirt again and tilt my head back. He suddenly removes his hand and I immediately turn to look at him. "Why? What's wrong?" I question.

Ross leans forward and kisses me. "I just want these off," he smiles and grabs onto my waistband of my leggings. "Easier access, baby."

I nod and lean up as he pulls off the black material and throws them to the side. He leans back in, his mouth covering mine and his hand moving quickly to its previous spot.

I moan into his mouth making him speed up a bit. I put my arm around his neck, pulling his face closer down to mine. His other hand is holding my knee.

Ross pulls away again as I begin to pant. I can't even hold myself up anymore so I drop so my back is against the floor. He shifts his body so he's now kneeling, leaning over me. He begins to kiss my neck again, his hand never stopping.

I gasp. "Oh my god, Ross," I moan.

My hand goes into his hair, pulling it so he can kiss me again. He immediately obliges as I know pulling his hair is a weak spot for him.

"Close, huh?" Ross mumbles between a kiss.

I nod. "Yes," I whimper as he moves quicker.

I grip onto his shoulder, my back arching up off the floor as I begin to come undone. "Come on, baby," he moans into my ear, his mouth moving to my neck again.

As I come undone, I moan his name and hold tightly on his shoulder, his one hand holding my knees open.

Once he pulls his hand away, he smiles at me. "I can't even breathe," I whisper, my chest raising and falling quickly.

He smirks. "That was hot," he admits. "Never joke about me being unable to make you orgasm when that took me only... four minutes," he winks as he stands up to walk into the kitchen.

"I'll be back, I have to go shower," I smile shyly as I stand up and begin walking to the bathroom.

He leans over and smacks my ass as I walk away, causing me to roll my eyes.