120

"I wasn't sure who would call first - me or you," Ross says, his voice waking me up from my sleep. "I'm fucking done with this. Did you talk to Danielle? I'm assuming everything she said was a lie. Please, tell me what she said."

I roll over to face him, he's sitting up in the bed with his phone pressed to his ear.

What time even is it?

I grab my phone to check as he hums back on the phone. 8:53 AM.

Why so early?

I feel like I just fell asleep ten minutes ago.

"She was snorting fucking coke, too, Maggie! And she was the one who brought it and brings it every single time. Next time she goes out, drug test her. Put Craig on the phone. I'm not fucking doing this anymore," he yells. "She insulted my girlfriend and brought up triggering situations for her, I'm not seeing her anymore if she's going to put my loved ones in bad situations. Put Craig on a three way call, I want fucking out."

Craig is their manager, they don't talk much about him as their dad does a lot of the work as well. They basically share the work sometimes, but Mark likes to do it behind the scenes.

He is screaming and I know he is going to wake someone else up.

His cheeks are red and he is so angry, I don't see him calming down.

I shift myself to sit up beside him, resting my head on his shoulder to signify that I'm here for him.

I feel his breathing is staggered, his knuckles nearly white from his tight grip.

He pulls his phone down, pressing the speaker button then continues staring at it.

I don't even know what could possibly come from this. Will they even allow him out? He's in a contract so I'm assuming not and it's so close to ending anyway.

"Hello?" A deep voiced man appears on the phone.

Ross speaks, cutting off Maggie who was midway saying hello. "Craig, Ross Lynch on the phone too. How are you, man?"

"Ross, what's up? It's early, what's going on?" His manager responds.

I think Ross shows his manager more respect than his publicist. I don't know who they're sticking with after this contract is up.

"I need out of that contract, I can't deal with Danielle anymore. I don't know if you heard about everything last night, but basically all she does is bring drugs around myself and my family. She suggested my girlfriend to do cocaine to lose some weight while my girlfriend is already struggling with an eating disorder. She also brought up her dead parents. I can't really be around that type of person, I hope you see that as well."

I hear his manager take in a deep breath and Ross just simply stares at me as we wait for a response.

"I told him no, he signed a contract and-" Maggie's high pitched voice says before his manager cuts her off.

As he should.

"Listen, Margaret, you have to call Danielle's publicist and tell her to knock her shit off or I'm pulling Ross out of it. It's not fair to him. I'll call her manager as well. Next thing that'll happen is the drug situation will be leaked then we're both done. If they can't get along on both ends, there should be no problem ending it," Craigs says.