Imagining...

You were rehearsing out on your front lawn for your dance recital that started in three hours. The grassy lawn was honestly the softest surface for you to rehearse on. You had music blaring through the window of your house so that you would have something to move to. A One Direction song came on and you were determined to make this routine perfect. You prepared yourself just as the song began and started to move swiftly to the music. You remembered every step and completed it the best you had in weeks!

Just as the song was finishing, and you were ending your routine, you heard a quiet applause coming from in front of you. You stopped dancing and looked up to see Niall Horan staring down at you.

"That was amazing! Nice choice of music by the way!" He said with a wink. You started mentally freaking out but quickly gained control of yourself as you straightened your posture.

"Thanks! I've got a recital later today," You acted as if it was no big deal just talking to Niall Horan, though really you were holding back screams.

"Well, you'll do great at your recital!" He shot you a reassuring smile that instantly made you melt. Let's face it, just hearing his voice made you melt.

"Wow! Thanks so much!" You could not believe that this was happening to you.

"What's your name, by the way?" His eyes stared deeply into yours.

"...oh, right. My name is (Y/N)!" You smiled big, trying to focus but it was becoming so difficult. This guy was just so mesmerizing!

"Perfect. And I'm Niall, but I'm guessing you knew that," He said, nodding towards your CD player that was still playing One Direction songs.

"Yea, I figured!" You couldn't stop smiling. This was all just so perfect.

"You seem so sweet, (Y/N). I'd love to get to know you better," He smiled and continued, "Here's my number. Call me after that recital of yours. I wanna hear all about how perfect you did!"

You laughed loudly and covered it up with a smile, "Of course! Thank you so much!"

He shook his head, but the smile remained on his face. "No, no. Thank YOU! You're the best thing that's happened to me today!"

You totally rocked your recital and couldn't wait to tell him all about it!