Imagine once again...

"Oh, Niall! It's been so long!" You said to your best friend, Niall Horan, while he held you in a tight hug.

"I know. I missed you SO MUCH!" He said, as he let go of you. You and Niall had been best buds for several years now. And the fact that he had become famous had torn you two apart a bit.

"Well, c'mon. Let's get back to my house," You grabbed his hand and dragged him to your car, just like old times.

The whole drive home, you guys caught up. But, you still had lots left to talk about. Once you got back to your house, you both hurried up to the door and you fumbled for your keys. You quickly unlocked the door and let Niall wander inside.

"Remember this house? I've been living here for most of my life," You said as you took his jacket and hung it in the closet.

"Yea, Yea. I remember," He said, while examining different parts of your house. You smiled lightly at him while he sat down at the table. "It's very comfortable here."

You nodded and sat down across from him. "So, tell me. Any new crushes that I haven't heard of already?" You nudged him and he chuckled silently.

"Uh...no. Nothing new," He said, awkwardly.

"Hmm," You had always had THE BIGGEST crush on Niall. But, of course, you never told him. You always thought that he wouldn't feel the same. And then you'd just feel weird.

"Um, how's school?" He asked, changing the subject and also breaking the silence.

"Oh, you know. It's boring. As usual!" You two laughed and then you smiled at him for a while. He returned the smile.

"Hey, I...I um..." He cleared his throat and then looked straight into your eyes. "I have something to tell you."

"Go on," You nodded, sitting back in your chair.

"So...Over the long time that we were apart, I realized something that I never realized before. And then, everything started to make sense. The way I feel around you is so special. You're just...so perfect. I...I love you, (Y/N)."

You stared at him. Did he really just say that he loves you? O...M...G. "So you feel that way to?!" You finally spoke up.

"Wait, so you like me to? As more than a friend?" His face lit up.

You nodded again, "I have for a while, honestly."

With that, hedove across the table and held you in another hug. But, this time, it felt even better than before. Because this time, you knew that there was love in his hug.

"I love you, (Y/N). I do! You have no idea how good it feels to say that," He smiled and stared into your eyes.

You chuckled a bit. "No, I know. I love you too, Niall!" You hugged him this time. There was no other place you'd rather be.