Imagine again...

You were jamming to Up All Night on your iPod. By jamming, I mean jumping around like an idiot and practically screaming the lyrics. Your sister kept telling you to "Shut up," or "Turn your music down!!!" But, you just ignored her.

So, as One Direction blasted in the background, you decided to check your twitter. It had been a while since you were on. For months, you had been trying to get Niall from One Direction to follow you. You loved him so much and he truly was your only inspiration. Anyway, you hadn't been having any luck with getting him to follow you, so after a while, you just gave up. You figured that he obviously was not interested and you didn't want to annoy the heck out of him.

You scrolled through your twitter. But, you saw something that was unsusual. You suddenly had WAY more followers that usual. Like, the number increased a lot. You began to wonder why all of a sudden, all of these people were following you. That's when you noticed it, Niall had finally followed you! Okay, now you HAD to scream. Ahhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!

"Oh my God, (Y/N), stop freaking screaming!" Your sister hollered at you when she entered your bedroom in the middle of your screaming.

"I can't help it!" You cried, jumping around like an idiot again.

"What's so exciting anyway?" Your sister asked, seeming completely unamused.

"The best person in the whole wide world is following me on twitter!" You hollered, you were so happy.

"Uh, (Y/N)...I've been following you for a while now..." Your sister said

"Nice one, sis. But I'm not talking about you! NIALL FREAKING HORAN FREAKING FOLLOWS ME AND I'M GONNA FREAKING DIEEEEEE!!!!!!!!" You were so happy.

"Really?!" Your sister ran for your laptop and saw that it was true.

"Oh, so now you're interested?!" You said, laughing.

"No, (Y/N)! This is great! I'm so so happy for you!!"

You and your sister jumped around like idiots together for the rest of the day and any time some one mentioned Niall, or One Direction, you freaked. Plain and simple.