Imagine for Alexis!

You woke up to feel Niall’s warm and clammy skin stuck to you. You peeked over his exposed back, to see him shivering and hugging the blanket to his chest. He sniffled and shook.

“Nialler,” You whispered, leaning over him. “Are you okay?”

He shook his head and cleared his throat, letting out a deep cough. “I don’t feel good,” He mumbled, turning on his back so that he could see you. Your eyes scanned over his shivering body. His face was pale and heat was radiating off of him. You placed your palm against his forehead, taking only a second to identify that he was definitely battling a fever.

You frowned and pushed a few loose strands of hair out of his face. “You’re sweating,” You said, noticing the damp feel of his face.

He nodded, coughing heavily. You set off to grab some things for your sick boyfriend. You gathered some cough drops, cough medicine, a glass of cold water, a tub of ice cream, a towel, and a movie.

With your arms full, you stumbled into the bedroom, earning a chuckle from Niall, which brought a smile to your lips. “I have to help my Nialler feel better,” You said to him while handing him the cough medicine and the water. “Here, take this for your cough,” You advised him.

He downed the medicine, while cringing at the taste and swallowing some water to help rid the taste from his mouth. He stuck his tongue out, wrinkling his face. “Oh, that stuff is horrible,” He pretended to gag.

“Sorry, babe,” You took the water from him and replaced it with the ice cream. “But I brought ice cream to make up for it!”

He smiled and dug right into the tub of ice cream, leaving behind no evidence that there was ever any to begin with. You cuddled up to him, constantly brushing stubborn pieces of hair from his face. Everything was sticking to his sweaty skin, even you.

You lightly pressed the towel to his face, hoping to get rid of some of the stickiness on his skin. Setting the towel aside, you pouted at him and pressed a sloppy kiss to his forehead.

“I think I might have something to tell you that could make you feel better?” You offered, taking his hand in yours.

He raised an eyebrow, urging you to go on.

“Do you remember a few weeks ago, when we were talking…” You lowered your eyes to where your hands met.

“Yea…?” He was interested now.

“And you said that you wanted to be a dad,” You looked up at him, smiling.

His eyes widened. “Alexis, are you being serious?” He beamed, all of the sickness peeling from him instantly.

You nodded, giggling as he attempted to tackle you, showering your face in wet kisses. “So I’m gonna be a daddy?!” He cried, swaying with you in his arms.

“Yes!” You said excitedly. “And a great one, at that.”

“I’m so happy right now!” He cheered, standing up and jumping around. “I gotta tell everybody!”

“I think that can wait,” You said to him, chuckling. “You’re sick, Niall. Remember?”

He sighed and nodded, agreeing that getting better is more important. He wrapped his arms around you and rested his chin on top of your head. He rubbed your back with his hands, whispering, “I hope we have a little girl, so that she can be my princess, and you can move up to being my queen. And both of you will be my two favorite girls.”

**Okay so this is kind of what you requested, except I put a little twist on it. I hope this is good!**